Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Tarvooooossss.

Seeing her swatches, I stand by my statement that Tarvos is the DI equivalent of vent glacé.

Im loving tarvos, but what is vent glace (bows head like I should know). 

I don't think it's been discontinued, but it looks like Sephora doesn't carry it anymore:

http://www.narscosmetics.com/USA/vent-glacé-duo-eyeshadow/0607845030881.html

I picked up half of the 'Hot Sand' collection already, but I think Tarvos is the only thing from the rest of the collection I want.

I'd love to see a swatch of the 'Hot Sand' Multiple when you get it! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

are they available @ store? I should make a trip sometime.

Honeydew, the 'color' collection comes out on the 15th at NARS and feb 1 everywhere else.

the hot sand collection is available at nordies so far.

Did you get the Multiple? I think that's the only other thing I'm interested in. Kari is gorgeous too, but not exactly unique.

I did get the multiple.  I love the hot sand illuminator but it doesn't love my combo oily skin.

the multiple will be a good compromise. I also picked up the compact with Laguna and hot sand.  

I am tempted by the Laguna/hot sand compact but want to see that hide & cheek palette first.  I wonder if hot sand will eventually be released as a permanent highlight blush.  It seems to fill a space between albatross & miss liberty...

I love the hot sand shade, so I wanted it in powder form as well, but I need Laguna and Orgasm like I need a hole in the head.

i only picked the Laguna one because I have less Lagunas in my stash 😄

I don't own Laguna, which is part of the reason I want to see the Hide & Cheek palette.  Is the powder form of Hot Sand very similar to Becca Moonstone do you think?

I'd say Hot Sand is closer to Opal, out of BECCA shades.

It has more of a peach tone to it, at least in the liquid illuminator form.

I don't have my multiple or compact yet  to compare - they are en route from Nordies.  

Oh yeah I'm combo oily too so the liquid illuminator is out of the question haha.

I think I'm going to wait till I'm in store so I can swatch it.

I currently don't own anything by Nars yet (other than the birthday gift lip pencil set), but as a Christmas present my grandmother let me go crazy in Sephora and I finally got my hands on the velvet matte lip pencil in Train Bleu. I cannot even tell you how deeply in love I am with that colour.

Nars Spring 2016 from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 11.33.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-22 at 11.34.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-12-22 at 11.34.23 AM.png

Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow | $29.00 | Permanent
  • Tarvos Icy mint
  • Cressida Shimmering midnight blue
  • Kari Soft rose pink

Duo Eyeshadow | $35.00 | Limited Edition
  • Hammamet Matte beige / bronzed rose

Blush | $30.00 | Permanent
  • Impassioned Rich orchid

Lip Gloss | $26.00 | Limited Edition
  • Instant Crash Soft shimmering apricot
  • Vida Loca Guava

Lipstick | $28.00 | Permanent
  • Rosecliff Soft rose
  • Banned Red Mulled wine

I don't have any cheek palettes from Nars and I am totally considering this one.  The colors look so pretty! 

Same! I am just wondering if this palette will work for NC42 or not. I know I passed on the Steven Klein palette but this one looks a bit better. I don't own any NARS blushes so either this palette or I wait it out for Holiday 2016! Or I'll just get a couple single blushes that work for me..

That cheek palette is SOOOO similar to the Steven Klein!

I know! Now I'm thinking I should've waited for this instead since I wasn't a big fan of the SK packaging. 

testing