Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Rose cliff is beautiful! And so is that peachy duo in the back! Peach eyeshadows are my favorite! 

I think the peach duo is an existing shadow.  It might be St Paul de Vence.

Anonymous Insider

Uh oh. That blush seems to be my type of color........but I thought I'm over Nars's blush. 

That pink-ish dual intensity shadow has to be mine tho. Sigh...I decided not to buy any single eyeshadow, but maybe that can be an exception...?

That blue is calling to me right now.

I've been looking at this picture on and off all morning and trying to figure out which pieces are the 'Pantone' influence...

Maybe we should just pretend it's not a thing for anyone other than Hearts this year. lol

Hee hee!  I like this plan.

I really like the packaging on the Sephora Pantone shadow palette, but the actual product inside does not excite me.

Cant wait for those DI eyeshadows..that pink might work nicely as a blush too but the pale green is def on my list. 

When does nars generally release their spring collection? 

Last year most pieces came out in mid-January with certain retailers, with the rest of the retailers (Sephora) getting it in February.

Wow. And here I thought I had time to put a rest to my spendings until atleast March. 

Thanks for the info 🙂

I'm loving the new DI shades. 

Me too, I'm excited for the pale green one.  Supposedly it is similar to one of my favorite duos (Vent Glace)

I had to google Vent Glace, and it is gorgeous! I really love that shade of green in general. 

VG is gorgeous.  I don't wear it enough, but love it every time I do.

Being it is green week, I'll have to pull it out tomorrow 😛

The NARS sale code for 20% off is TAKE20

For those of you who really like NARS, I'm curious: How many individual NARS pieces do you own?

I have come to realize that my collection is expanding. I'm going to count. Hell, I may as well make an inventory.

You should totally make an inventory! I made a spread sheet so I would know the total value (and category value) of my collection. It's all color coded and pretty. It's helped me be mindful of what I have, but more than that it was fun to do haha. It's also a helpful reference because you can make notes about products and come back to them later. 

This sounds lovely! I really should make one.

Taking the fifth on this one.  But seeing some other item counts I'm not going to top out near those numbers. 

I just did a rough count, and I'm at 26 lipsticks. I'm too scared to count the other stuff.

My love for NARS has just started. Up until BT, I just had a mini Laguna, mini orgasm, a couple glosses from kits,  plus the free birthday pencils. After BT, I have added 2 audacious, 3 other lipsticks, OSM palette, Klein eyeshadow palette, 3 other eyeshadows, 1 other blush duo, a mini multiple,  a couple primer deluxes, and a couple audacious mascaras. I'm still just a piker but I'm afraid my OCD collecting might kick in any minute now LOL

testing