Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Ugh, I know, but as I was a bit upset with Sephora, I was happy to give my money elsewhere. 

Fair enough. Too bad the beauty dot com won't ship to Canada, else I would do that, too.

KB - Murale has it online and its 20X points too this week. I have seen the palette in Nordstrom Vancouver. My SA number is in the canadian deals thread today. I think i will go with Murale as my store carries this palette 🙂

Oooh, thanks! That's a good solution for me! I appreciate you letting me know!

No problem 🙂

How's Nordies Canada? Better than the poorly executed Target Canada?

I actually miss Target Canada! 

Nordies uses USD so it'll cost me about 25-30% more, plus shipping 😞 

A beauty YouTuber said on SnapChat last night that the Nars "crystal" powder (I think she was referring to the Light Reflecting Powder) was being discontinued. Has anyone else heard this? The loose version is my HG! 😞

I have the pressed one in my Loves list and it states not available in the US under it, or something like that. I hope your loose isn't being discontinued. I hate losing a HG product. 

Perhaps they meant the pressed version, I don't even see it on the US site.

You're right, I hadn't noticed that. It's says "currently out of stock" on the Nars site too.

The Despair palette is available at beauty(dot)com, which has its 20% F&F sale going on.

If you can't find the sale banner on the website, pm me your email address and i will forward the email with the link 🙂

EDIT: Jazachai told me that the 20% FF sale can be accessed via Ebates!

Yup. It's one of the "promo codes" they have listed, and it applies automatically when you use that button to click through.

Despair is now mine! Not too disappointed Sephora doesn't have it, as I still got the discount and now don't have to chance the scrum of the sale weekend.*

*The ONE sale weekend, because apparently "Rouge gets all VIB benefits" is now a lie *grumblegrumble*

Just PM'd you, thanks!

pm'd back!

I swatched "Stud" and "No Shame" at one of my local stores and while I didn't need any more persuasion, I immediately ordered Stud. Haha

I can't wait to get the One Shocking Moment palette and Isolde eyeshadow during the VIB Rouge sale! 

I'm a little late to the party but the audacious ipsticks are AMAZING. I have Raquel and Anita and they are super gorg!! The formula and lasting power on these babies are to die for. 

Wasn't the Despair palette supposed to be up on the site today??

For those of you that purchased it, how is the quality of the blushes in comparison to the regular individual blushes?

I'm not so sure if Sephora will be carrying the gift sets and palettes. I was at my local Sephora today and saw the display. It looks like they only have DI blush, eyeshadow single, DI eyeshadow palette, 3 lipsticks and 3 lipgloss. (Of course, they have both Sephora-exclusive items)

testing