Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Hmm, I'd order it from Nars. To be fair, I'm impatient and couldn't wait for the November release. haha You may have stronger willpower than me though.

Haha apparently I don't because I didn't even have enough will power to wait for a response to my post. I already order it. I figure if I love it I will get a backup from sephora.

That's dedication!

I think it is most definitely your kind of color, knuevekm!

Shout out to meganlisa for giving me the tip about where to find No Shame! I got it today from the Melrose boutique with a nice little note and a sample of moisturizer. This shade is gorgeous!

image.jpeg

Danggggg, Nars boutique, that is some quality customer service right there. (And some nice handwriting.)

(picking my jaw up off the floor)

Love that you got a note!!!  How great!  And I love the shade on you!!!  So glad you got it.

I love this formula (and shade).  Hope they make it permanent.

You know I have to see that on you, right??? 😄

I'm working from home today so I'm frumping around in comfy clothes and a bare face, but here is a lip portrait! I will probably wear this again tomorrow with a full face. The formula is luxe!

image.jpeg

Oh.  Be still my heart ❤️  The color is to die for on you!

Does it feel glossy/slippery at all, vegi?  And would you say it is similar to anything you own?

Thanks mocha! It does feel somewhat glossy, maybe a bit slippery too. I think I'll need to use a liner as it feathered at the top. Color wise it may be similar to Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fig. 

Ooh, good to know (really good to know!!)

I love the color of Fig but am not a fan of the Smashbox formula, so YAY!

The Sephora exclusives are up - the Killer Heels Coffret and the One Shocking Moment Cheek palette.

I need F&F discount code MEOW for One Shocking Moment palette. Smiley Tongue I'm excited about this one since I don't have any dup in my stack. It's even okay with Laguna in there since Laguna works for me 🙂

I can't decide which cheek palette to get. 

Do you like to bronze and contour?  If you do, probably the Sephora exclusive one 🙂

I rarely bronze or contour so maybe the Sephora one wouldn't work well for me. Thanks!

It looks like all 3 lipsticks and the brush set are available at Nars now 🙂

Can someone please post swatches of the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette? I am dying to see!

Just wanted to share my excitement! I just ordered the One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette combined with a 10% off from the Beauty Shake Up. If it's still around when the 20% Rouge Sale is going on, I might order a back up 😄 

testing