Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Tee hee!  She has very distinctive eyes 😉

Hilariously, the makeup credit on the magazine's picture is for MAC. 😉

So my double order is set to arrive tomorrow.

Before I refuse delivery on the duplicate package, are there any Canadian ladies that are interested in the following:

DI blush

DI eyeshadow palette

Stud eyeshadow

Despair cheek palette

I am but I am going to wait until it arrives at Sephora for the 20% sale 😞

I've had issues with ordering from Nars before too, when I ordered Dominique earlier in the summer they charged my card 21 times

Same thing happened to me last time I ordered from them.

when I called them to tell them about the 20 extra charges, they told me I must've been mistaken :S

WHAT!? That is so nuts. I can't believe that has happened to both of you.

It was weird, I have an account with them so my shipping (US address) and billing (Canadian address) were preset and had worked fine before. For whatever reason this last time I was getting errors and it wanted me to keep resubmitting my information so it placed a hold for the 4 attempts I made and I guess a few others on its own :s

Their CS wasn't helpful either because they kept telling me to call my credit card, who in turn told me to contact the retailer

That is exactly the same way it happened to me.

I'd ordered from them before without a problem, and had all the same billing details on file as the previous times i'd ordered.  But the site kept failing and telling me to resubmit.  When I called CS initially, they told me to keep trying the website, which kept authorizing my card even more.  They never once took ownership of the problem, and just told me a) there was no problem b) I must be entering my information wrong and c) (last person I'd spoken to) we don't ship to Canada :S

that one made me laugh.  I was like, look at my order history - if you don't ship to Canada, how do you explain those? 😄

LOL I'm glad it's not just me. Nars just kept telling me to either "enter in the correct address carefully" or contact my bank. I was so worried I was on the line with TD's lost prevention for the longest time trying to understand what was going on.

I think their website has problems transacting with Canadian credit cards.

Oh NARS...

i woke up this morning to find I had 2 shipping notices. :S. One for the order they told me didn't exist (and subsequently that they would cancel) and one for the order they told me to "re-order" because the first one didn't go through.

so now I have to try and be here tomorrow to make sure I can refuse one of them...

😞

I`m actually having the same issue with them 😕

I tried so hard to resist, but caved and got the Despair blush palette.

Whoo!! Just placed my order for the Abnormal Female!

No Shame is already gone. I'm heartbroken. :'(

GPL, I called the boutique on Bleeker St in NY. They are going to ship it to me since it's out of stock online. The lady I spoke with was kind of short with me, but it sounded very busy in the background. I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for the restock online. lol

I wanted all three of the killer shine lipsticks. 😞

I wonder if Nars website ever had them in stock :S

they did because I got No Shame last night. 

i think i'm going to get the 2 lip sets because i love the boxes so much. i think i've lost my mind.

testing