Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

TK I have a deluxe I can send you for free 🙂

OMG, that is so generous of you! I'll PM you.

Sure no problem! 🙂

Haha I know!  That's the only reason I even am looking at it twice!  

The cases are soooo beautiful, but I'm not totally sold on the contents of any single one. I may just end up saving some cash and only buy the single eyeshadow in 'Stud.' I can't wait to see swatches of everything though!

Oh wow - on my must have is either the One Shocking Moment or Despair palettes (cant' decide 'til I see them!)

Otherwise, I'm leaning VERY heavily towards the Audacious coffret.  I only have Charlotte so far.  Possibles are the eyeshadow in Stud and the bullet pencils.  

EEK- I may have to take something else off my list to allow for that audacious set, but I'm trying to maintain a reasonable holiday amount of spending, if this is remotely possible. 

Thanks for posting all the pictures Mochapj!

Makes me realize there's so much more I'd buy!! 🙂

Thank you very much, 

Mocha! Now, I know I am getting one of everything! :')

Mocha, thanks for updating with the Allure pictures. This has narrowed down my list immensely.

YES

Despair cheek palette

MAYBE

One Shocking Moment cheek palette

Dead of Summer DI eyeshadow palette

Never Too Late single shadow

Welp, this collection is going to blow my holiday budget.

My wishlist:

• Audacious set - I have Anna and Raquel will probably be too light on me, so this may depend on if I can trade them. I think I would love Charlotte and Fanny, but am not sure about Juliette.  I really just want that mirrored box!
  • Despair Cheek Set
  • Eyeshadow - Stud - Hopefully this is pretty and not too boring.
  • Lipstick Shine - No Shame

Lower on my priorities:

• One Shocking Moment Set - only considering this one because I don't have luster or dolce vita
  • Killer Heel Lipstick Set - may try to trade for some of the reds since I'm not interested in the lighter shades

oh dear..my whittled down wishlist came out to approx. $240. i just watched the video--is anyone else disappointed that the box for the humoresque audacious lip set has a mirrored lid top instead of the photo featured on the outside cardboard box it comes in? the mirrored top is still nice, but i was hoping it'd have the photo instead..

Totally agree!  The whole point of this collection is that it's a collab with Steven Klein so I'd want his photo on the case!

Yes! Feels like a cop out. We can get regular ol mirrored cases anytime and the box is totally misleading 

does anyone know if the rumored release date of 11/25 is true? if so.. that's so far away ;( 

I heard it's Nov.1, just in time for the sale 🙂 

This is also what I've heard. 

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I ordered and received NARS Het Loo  (Satin Lip Pencil) in the mail today - couldn't find it in store close to where I live. It has this waxy oily lipstick-from-years-ago scent that lingers for a while after application. I've never faced this with any other NARS lip product - has anyone else experienced this?

Pav that is not normal.  I have a bunch of those lip pencils and have never experienced that.

This release is huge! I am excited for reviews and swatches! Is it coming to Sephora or just Nordstrom. I really want to add atleast one thing from Nars to my collection 😄

I come here because of GC's comment about lunch. I guess I'm hungry but then I saw the holiday list. I think I want Shocking Moment for sure and maybe Despair palette. 

I looove your first sentence!  That's so me! 😄

2 Replies
testing