Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Being fair skinned as well I'm hoping they'll be darker as well. 

I wasn't expecting SC to be so sheer/:

Was just  running in here to post. I'm surprised by how sheer Sexual Content is. 

i've been a bit MIA this week....is the lip cover a whole other new lip product as well as the velvet lip glide ?? i've completely missed what these are !

Promo photos have shown both being in matte black liquid lipstick type tubes.  

Not sure if they changed the name, or whether they are 2 different types of products.  For sure these lip cover swatches look way different than I'd read about them/expected them to be.

We have someone who works for NARS that comes to this thread - perhaps she might know? Smiley Wink

Temptalia just has them described thusly;

Rich and lustrous Lip Covers dress to express with saturated slicks of coastal color.

lip covers are like a thick gloss. Hold on let me find the book! brb

I have swatches of two of them,  the tube is black like velvet finish, kinda like the compacts. IMG_7876.jpgIMG_7882.jpgIMG_7883.jpgIMG_8999.JPG

Thank you for posting this!  Now I am really intrigued!  Definitely want to check these out!  (But who am I kidding, I'd buy them for the packaging alone...).  Smiley Happy

The finish on them + the description sort of reminds me of the texture of Shisheido's Laquer Rouge. 

Yea sorta...we didn't get a chance to try them on the lips, but they swatched like a thick gloss without that much shine. Very opaque and smooth. I liked them a lot! 

While all the nonsense was going on, Canada Post dropped off my stuff from Murale.  

Tribulation and vip red

ima0810153ge.jpg

I'm definitely in love with Tribulation.  

What are this?????  Is that a highlighter?

Why, why, why me?

You and me both, GC.

Sigh.  I guess I will check it out.  

Not to enable you, but I'm wearing it today Smiley Wink

Too late for regrets Mocha.  Too late!!!  I have a texting device.  And this item is on hold for me already.  Friday I pick it up. 

Thanks Obama!

Ooooohhhhhhh. I already have similar products but, sigh, it's NARS.

Ohhh its a highlighter? It's very pretty but not what I was expecting at all.

They call it a blush, but I don't really see this being a blush even on the palest girls.

I tried it today though, and I do love it.

What do you think of VIP red?

So obviously you recommend Tribulation.  It's that light swatch?  So much lighter than the actual blush compact?  It really looks lovely!

VIP Red is a pretty color, but on first swatch it doesn't look terribly unique for a red.  It felt a bit dry and skipped a bit on my hand, but I haven't tried it on my lips yet.  I'm going to swatch it next to Sandra because I feel they might be quite similar.

Tribulation is gorgeous.  I'm actually quite amazed it looks so dark in the pan when it is so light and golden glowy on my skin.  After I took the swatch photo I buffed it in a bit and it left the tiniest soft shimmers.  Adore this.

15 Replies