Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

PM'd - if you don't get it, let me know and I'll get a third party to try PM'ing it to you 😄

to90, I haven't gotten any PMs from you since you first PM'd me about a trade a few weeks ago 😞  I'll PM you my email if you want to pick up where we left off 😉

And yes, Murale.  Though I saw Shoppers now has their own separate online shopping site called Beauty Boutique.  A lot of the same brands, but less high end ones.  

I love the new dual intensity eyeshadow shades. I'm not sure if the green shade will look good on me, I don't generally wear greens. 

i'm a sucker for green eye makeup..i haven't bought any DI shades yet. i think you could pull it off, vegchililover..i think it'd complement your hair color and skintone quite nicely.. 

I picked up both the new DI shades a little over a week ago.  

The green one is really pretty, as it doesn't look green most of the time, but more of a rusty orange brown that reflects green.  I find it a pretty unique color in my collection.  This is the eye look I created with it.  I have a true orange in my crease, but on my lid is Pasiphae.

i0729152mage.jpg

I have not gotten around to trying the brown one yet.  It's on my list of things to try this week 😉

I think it's going to look great on you, vegi!

This looks lovely on you! I picked up Pasiphae on Friday but hesitated on Telesto (I do have lots of neutrals/beiges/golds/coppers/etc. etc. what are your thoughts on Telesto?

Oh no!  You're totally enabling me to pick up these two!  I read the descriptions awhile ago and was really intrigued but I thought "out of sight out of mind"  These look gorgeous on you!

Wow. That is stunning on you. Just as I suspected! (;

Thanks girl!

Beautiful!  I love the VIP red....one of my favorite reds ever.  I did a video...but can't post those on here any longer...so happy to send in a PM to anyone who wants it.

I'll have to check it out!  I'm excited for my VIP red to get here tomorrow.

Megan, did you get the pencil set with the LE red from the Anniversary sale?  If so, would you say Promiscuous Red (I think that was the name) is similar?

I got the set...I just don't know where it is (July birthday, in a recent box).  I'll look for it.  I'm going to send you the video link now.  Even if you just watch the first few seconds...I'm wearing it.  I love the shade so much.  And if I find that birthday set I'll report back!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for posting your pic wearing Pasiphae! I was thinking it was similar to Mac's blue brown pigment, Too Faced Label **bleep**, etc.. Not at all! Gorgeous eyes by the way.

Thank you, KAT!  It really is a unique color!

This is super pretty!!!! I have 2 DI shadows and they don't get a lot of love yet. I need to break them back out. 

Thanks MrsB!

I often forget about my others because they are singles, but I'm always so pleasantly surprised when I do use them, that I should use them more.

Wow, that sounds very unique! Thanks for the description! I just placed a Nars order the other day for Silvia and a few other things, wish I would have gone ahead and got the eyeshadow!

Ooh, I can't wait to see you wearing Silvia!  It's such a pretty shade 🙂

testing