Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About Kiko!

What have you've gotten from Kiko that you've liked?

I just got my second box of stuff from Kiko, and I love everything. From their metallic eyeshadows to their chrome lipstick to their Romance and Desire perfume... Beautiful textures, perfect pigment, and, in the case of the perfume and the lipsticks, pretty packaging.

They've officially knocked Guerlain off the top of my favorite brands list -- and the Kiko stuff is relatively inexpensive. My bank account wishes that I found this brand months ago.

Sorry for the effusive gushing, but I'm like a girl with her first crush here. My husband is telling me that my love for this brand doesn't mean that I have to buy everything they sell...but...but...but...I really want to lol.

Re: Let's Talk About Kiko!

I just ordered two of their water shadows in 200 and 208, Champagne and Light Gold.  I cant wait, I have heard that 208 is an amazing gold highlighter. 

Kiko had an awesome sale on some of its products. It was 5 products for $15. I ended up buying around 18 lipsticks, 1 blush, and 1 eye liner. I'm glad I discovered this brand in the mall nearby.

I thought I remembered a Kiko thread! Here are a few swatches of the Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick. These lipsticks are very nice, creamy and pigmented. 

Strawberry Rose 113

Spoiler
image.jpg

Desert Rose 108

Spoiler
image.jpg

Black Grapes 120

Spoiler
image.jpg

Sangria 111

Spoiler
image.jpg

I purchased all 6 shades of the Intensively Lavish lipsticks all lip liners. I purchased shades 4 - 6 on line and the other 3 in store. I also purchased 3 of the hand masks and 1 of the lip masks. I was surprised with pigmentation and longetivity.

Use code WELCOMEKIKO for $5.00 off your first on line order. Free shipping at $25.00.

I wish Sephora would start carrying Kiko! I'd be all over their lip balms and cream eyeshadows!

Me too! I could get my makeup fix in one place lol. 

I love them, too! I've tried the eyeliners, eye shadow sticks, chrome lipstick and sheer lipstick, the luminous powder, and the moisturizing socks. I like everything I've bought, and I've only bought sale items so everything was inexpensive. The quality is much higher than I expected.

I just bought 9 more pairs of the socks (enough to get free shipping) because they are wonderful. I was so happy I wanted to cry when I used them - my feet looked almost brand new Smiley Happy.

I haven't yet, but that will probably be my next purchase. 

I did a blind buy on the Romance and Desire perfume based on its notes, its reviews, and its cost. I'm so glad that I did. It's gorgeous in a Black Opium sort of way, but it lasts longer on me.  (Black Opium lasts for about 30 minutes max on me.) 

If they can do cosmetics and perfume this well, I'm really hopeful about their skincare. Let me know how you like their serum and eye cream. I'm definitely looking for a new eye cream now that I've narrowed down my swollen eyes to the ginseng in Origin's Ginzing.

Have you tried any of their skincare, Adriadne? I just got the hydrating serum and an eye cream (along with some bouncy blushes). I am both skeptical and hopeful about their skincare. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos4
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg