Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Laura Mercier Thread

We don't have a Laura Mercier Thread!  So I decided to start one after getting the Sephora highlighter palette.  Every holiday season, I buy some of LM's holiday offerings.  As I see them, I'll add them here.  Please, others feel free to do the same!

And I love the highlighter palette.  It's small, but the highlighters are all gorgeous on.  And I like the packaging.

lm big.jpgLm3.jpglm big.jpgLm.jpg

Re: Laura Mercier Thread

Look what's back for the holidays at Nordstroms. The Souffle Body Crèmes mini set.  My favorite is Crème de Pistache which they discontinued.

I love the bath stuff! I have been waiting for a new scent it what seems like forever though. I wish she would focus a little more on the bath line.

@ChristalM They also have the hand and body crème collection at Nordstroms for the holiday too.

I'm just trying the Tarte au Citron now Smiley Happy It smells very much like lemon custard and it's not cloyingly sweet 🍋🍋🍋

@SportyGirly125 Thanks!

I think I still have an unopened one stockpiled from last year!

Swatches of the holiday set with the Intense Caviar shades - these are very shimmery! And pretty 

7046C7AD-36D5-449B-AE11-EA73ACC28B52.jpeg

@lachaton pretty swatches! Would you say these are different enough from their "non-intense" color counterparts?

@SurprisedLemur I think it depends! IIRC all of these intense shades are quite comparable to their non-intense counterparts. So if you like the originals, you should like these - if you want more intense shimmer/metallic options. The original Moonlight is already fairly metallic, so I'd say that one is less different between the intense and non-intense versions. 

That's good to know, thanks. In the cart they go! 

What are some differences you've noticed between the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder and the translucent powder? Deciding which one to get to set my under-eye concealer. I know the brightening powder is specifically for the under eye but I'm worried the white powder on my tan skin will look unnaturally 'bright'.

@Aaliaa The brightening powder has flashback for me. I've never experienced that with either translucent powder (loose or pressed) so I only buy that now.

Thanks @fieldsofclover!

Does anyone know if Sephora will carry the Joie de Vivre collection? Thanks!

@mmmiu Yes I saw the lipsticks in my SoCal store. Very shimmery! 

Oooh that's a good sign, I hope they'll have it on the Canadian website soon! Thanks!

@mmmiu yup, I hope I'm correct and not misleading you! I saw the lipsticks with the same names but with a different display situation. Smiley Happy I cross referenced them also online with those that I saw in Nordstrom's. Smiley Happy 

Code HOLIDAY20 for 20% off the LM site.  Ends 1/1/17.  Some exclusions.

Thought I'd post this here in case there's anyone else obsessed with the Caviar Sticks. Mini 4 packs are in stock! 

Full sized are $35 CAD for 0.05oz. Mini set is $46 CAD for 4 x 0.03 oz sticks! So provided you'll use even 3 of the sticks it's a great deal! 

http://www.sephora.com/layer-up-caviar-stick-eye-colour-collection-P414970?skuId=1869965&icid2=produ...Smiley Tongue

Maybe it's on a thread here but if not can someone give me thoughts on differences and preferences of matte radiance powders, illuminating powders and candle glow ones?! I'm getting confused and think they all look so pretty. I love subtle fresh dewy look but not too over the top! I didn't get Victoria B one and really only have a few by Hourglass.  Thoughts please @meganlisa and anyone?! Thank u! 

101 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • lm big.jpg
  • Lm3.jpg
  • lm big.jpg
  • Lm.jpg
  • LM extreme.jpg
  • lm candleglow.jpg
  • lauras.jpeg
  • LM_F16_Layer_Up_Caviar_Sticks.jpg
  • image.jpeg