Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Josie Maran Love Thread

Hey, wanted to start this thread for this wonderful line for all of its fans. Including myself <3

Re: Josie Maran Love Thread

I have or tried most of her products, I love them......last night I tried a sample of the new Whipped Mud Mask and I was impressed. My skin was so soft and nutured and not red at all Smiley Very Happy

I love the Argan milk and Argan oil. 

The argan milk is my winter time serum <3

Yes awesome for winter. I have two small bottles that I traded in points that I will use this coming winter!

Love her Argan Infinity Cream! :-)

My favorite JM product is the Magic Marker Lip Stain - I don't think she is making it anymore so I purchased a few from HauteLook to get me by for a bit.

I have the Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee that I use as a lip stain - it leaves the loveliest bit of color.

The Whipped Argan Oil Hand cream is a workplace staple - it's just like the L'Occitane Hand Creams. 

I haven't purchased the full sized yet but I did try the Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation and thought it looked lovely (I just don't wear foundation on a day-to-day basis). 

Is your hand cream scented?  

It is available in vanilla apricot and sweet citrus. I am very sensitive to strong fragrances but this cream is just lightly scented. 

The vanilla apricot is my fave Smiley Happy

The cleansing oil is great too and I'm a fan of the body butter..

I depend on her cleansing oil to double cleanse my face when I wear a lot of makeup. Doesnt sting my eyes, bonus lol

I love JM body butter and her liquid illuminizer Smiley Happy sometimes I put a drop of the illuminizer in the body butter for a little glow on my arms and legs in the summer. It looks pretty. Smiley Wink 

What a great idea Smiley Very Happy

I love everything about The JM line from skin care to makeup. For several years, it was all I purchased but I've now expanded. The fact that the products are cruelty-free is a high standard for non Cf brands!

has anyone tried the new Surreal Skin Finishing Balm?  I'm really tempted to order it. 

Not yet, it wasnt in the Sephora when I went last weekend......hoping that it will get released as a deluxe sample Smiley Tongue

Not to enable but Josie Maran cosmetics is going to be on QVC in an hour at 11pm est.  I love her products!  I use the cleansing oil daily.  

Enable away lol

Josie Maran is bae. That's what I have to say about that.

She's very beautiful Smiley Very Happy

And I just LOOOOVE her products, so everything about her is fabulous. She's transformed my skin care routine. 

Me too, everytime she relases a new product, I'm eager to try it lol

^^ Smiley Very Happy True!

I agree - she's so cute! I also recommend looking her up on IMDB Smiley Wink

Kindly,
Nika

Has anybody tried the finishing balm yet?

88 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • Josie Balm.jpg
  • Josie Mask Set.jpg
  • Josie Mask.jpg
  • s1842897-main-hero.jpg
  • Josie Maran.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 3.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 4.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 2.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set.jpg