Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Josie Maran Love Thread

Hey, wanted to start this thread for this wonderful line for all of its fans. Including myself <3Josie Balm.jpgJosie Mask Set.jpg

Josie Mask.jpg

Re: Josie Maran Love Thread

Josie Maran will be on QVC tonight at 5pm ET.  She has a few good deals on Argan Reserve, skin care sets, and brought the Moonstone Drops to the Q.  Hopefully she does a few different demonstrations with the drops if they air.

Josie Maran is on QVC today and she is showing an awesome TSV. It is the Super -Sized Anniversary Argan Set. It includes the following

2 OZ Argan Milk

4 OZ Argan Oil

13 OZ Body Butter offered in any of the following scents Unscented, Anniversary Blend (described as pomergranite citrus) or Vanilla Pear.

The cost is $79.95 plus $3.00 S & H plus tax. If ordered on auto delivery they will take an additional 10% off the cost of subsequent shipment for a cost of $71.96 every 4 months for a year.

This is one of the best deals that I have seen offered for these products. QVC claims it has a value of $261.00 but when I do the math based on previous purchases I come out with $219.00 which is still an awesome value. 

I received a sample of the Moisturizer SPF 47. It went on...

I received a sample of the Moisturizer SPF 47. It went on white but quickly melted into my skin leaving no white cast. I was shocked. before I buy wondering if anyone has used it and your thoughts? Thankz.

Re: I received a sample of the Moisturizer SPF 47. It went on...

I like the thickness of it and the high spf, it's free of chemicals! I highly recommend, plus it's very moisturizing for upcoming winter 😀

@twilightnicky I'm not sure if you had a chance to check out the new JM holiday sets but I just ordered this one: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/argan-beauty-canvas-P423120?skuId=1980689&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue42312...

It has the new Moonstone drops in a smaller size.

mshanyc I saw them thanks! I love the holiday sets that come out from Josie 😀

The new foundation is available on QVC as a TSV presale!  Item #A298812- $59.96

The argan oil is 1.7 oz., and the argan milk is 1 oz.  Mascara 0.27 oz. and the beauty butter is 1.18 oz.  @twilightnicky  @veronika23

Josie Maran Best Skin of Your Life Argan 4-piece Kit

UPDATE:  I wanted to love this.  I really, really did.  The foundation is not for coverage, only to add a little bit of tint to your skin.  It didn't even anything out, and I'm saying this while really liking her other foundation.  I had ordered Light, and it is a very peachy color.  It also made my skin itch (and I used it after using the argan milk.) 

Thanks, will check out the new foundation if it comes to Sephora Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Ispend2much6 Smiley Happy  They don't ship to Canada... I don't know if I would have purchased anyway but it be nice if it made it's way to Sephora.

Here's a "swatch" of the moonstone Argan oil.  I must say I love it as a primer.Here's a "swatch" of the moonstone Argan oil. I must say I love it as a primer.

Thanks so much @sarahshter!  I don't think I can do the lemon scent.... why do they put fragrance like that in skin care... ugh.  Too bad because it's really beautiful!

I'm loving using this as a primer, the only bummer about it is the lemon scent.  It does dissipate quickly. @mishanyc @veronika23 @twilightnicky   I do like how this gives your skin a subtle glow.  The bottle is huge so if you were able to get a sample I think it would last a long time!

@veronika23 Thank you so much for ths tag!  I'm very tempted to order it.  I'm on my last bottle of Argan oil and curious about the texture of this oil.  @sarahshter Thank you for offering to post swatches.  Hopefully it's delivered today.  I wonder if it's the same consistency as original Argan oil or lighter.

@mishanycyou are welcome.  It's definitely on my love list... just trying to go through my huge amount of skin care samples at the moment lol

I purchased it and I think it's being delivered today so I'll post swatches when I get it.  😁

Ohhh thanks @sarahshter Smiley Happy

Its $48 Smiley Sad   Think I'm going to wait and see if Sephora releases a deluxe sample of it. Thanks veronika23 !

@twilightnicky  I don't know if this means anything but someone on Influenster had been sent a small sample from Sephora.

115 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Josie Balm.jpg
  • Josie Mask Set.jpg
  • Josie Mask.jpg
  • s1842897-main-hero.jpg
  • Josie Maran.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 3.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 4.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 2.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set.jpg