Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Josie Maran Love Thread

Hey, wanted to start this thread for this wonderful line for all of its fans. Including myself <3Josie Balm.jpgJosie Mask Set.jpg

Josie Mask.jpg

Re: Josie Maran Love Thread

New product: Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate $78

Argan Concentrate.jpg

I really want this, but the price kills me! Hope I can at least sample it and dream lol Smiley Tongue

Update: Ordered the deluxe sample with $25 purchase. Excited and will report back after I try it Smiley Very Happy

As of 2/28/17  I've tried it and didnt find it to be moisturizing, very bummed Smiley Sad

I saw she posted it on Insta about a week ago and wanted it so badly! It's definitely up there in price as far as skin care goes, but the fact it's "limited" makes me less likely to want it, actually. I am willing to justify the price if it's an amazing product I can incorporate in to my skin care routine and see results, but if I use up the bottle then can't get it again, I'm not willing to risk that. 

I agree with everything you say Smiley Very Happy

I ordered 2 bottles from qvc since its so limited

New sets!

Argan Milk & Honey Skincare Collection.jpg

Luminous Argan Complexion Collection.jpg

Im so excited about the Moonstone Drops coming in August!!!  Anyone else looking forward to its release?

@twilightnicky I'm really looking forward to the Moonstone drops and checking out the new foundation she's coming out with.  I'm in a JM FB fan group and she's suppose to  have a QVC TSV on August 12.  Can't wait to catch that!

New foundation? I should join the fb group lol

OH MAN I'm excited!  Is there any info about what kind of foundation it is?  The Vibrancy one is my all time favorite

@twilightnicky  I'm excited about it! I can't wait to see swatches Smiley Happy

I see some people asking what the foundation is called. I read it's called Beauty Butter Velvet Foundation. I can't wait to stock up on her stuff. When I had my son I switched over to harsher skincare to help my fine lines that developed and now that I'm expecting again I'm looking forward to using her more gentle stuff again! 

Its $48 Smiley Sad   Think I'm going to wait and see if Sephora releases a deluxe sample of it. Thanks veronika23 !

@twilightnicky  I would LOVE a deluxe sample of it! Smiley Happy. Yeah it's a wait for now for me as well.

@twilightnicky  I don't know if this means anything but someone on Influenster had been sent a small sample from Sephora.

I purchased it and I think it's being delivered today so I'll post swatches when I get it.  😁

Ohhh thanks @sarahshter Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Thank you so much for ths tag!  I'm very tempted to order it.  I'm on my last bottle of Argan oil and curious about the texture of this oil.  @sarahshter Thank you for offering to post swatches.  Hopefully it's delivered today.  I wonder if it's the same consistency as original Argan oil or lighter.

@mishanycyou are welcome.  It's definitely on my love list... just trying to go through my huge amount of skin care samples at the moment lol

Here's a "swatch" of the moonstone Argan oil.  I must say I love it as a primer.Here's a "swatch" of the moonstone Argan oil. I must say I love it as a primer.

I'm loving using this as a primer, the only bummer about it is the lemon scent.  It does dissipate quickly. @mishanyc @veronika23 @twilightnicky   I do like how this gives your skin a subtle glow.  The bottle is huge so if you were able to get a sample I think it would last a long time!

Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Josie Balm.jpg
  • Josie Mask Set.jpg
  • Josie Mask.jpg
  • s1842897-main-hero.jpg
  • Josie Maran.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 3.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 4.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 2.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 6.35.52 PM.jpg