Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Josie Maran Love Thread

Hey, wanted to start this thread for this wonderful line for all of its fans. Including myself <3

Re: Josie Maran Love Thread

Thank you @veronika23.  It sounds like a sample size before full size purchase is in order.

@makeupmad hope you end up liking it! Smiley Happy

I'm clumsy too, but I read online the jar is plastic although it looks like glass.

It is plastic Smiley Happy

My order of the Whipped Body Butter duo from Sephora had arrived a couple of days ago, the one with the Pumpkin Pie Spice and the Unscented duo.  To me, the Pumpkin Pie Spice didn't smell much like spice at all.  It was almost floral, FYI.

Highlighted

I received this email today from QVC for a preorder for her upcoming value kit called Peace, Love & Joy.  For $69.95 you get two different size body butters, Lip Sting conditioner that plumps lips, 2 different size argan oils and something I've never seen before called Holistic Fragrance that is suppose to moisturize the skin.  The Holistic Fragrance come in 3 scents.  Item #A284158 incase anyone is interested.

She has perfume now!?  Me want lol

@twilightnicky I thought of you when I saw this!  I'm so interested in this set.  I wish I could try all three fragrances out but I'm sure they're all delicious.

How funny you thought of me, thanks Smiley Tongue lol  I'm hoping that the fragrances will be sold separately and at Sephora so I can smell them! I just adore Josie and her products so much <3

New product: Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate $78

I really want this, but the price kills me! Hope I can at least sample it and dream lol Smiley Tongue

Update: Ordered the deluxe sample with $25 purchase. Excited and will report back after I try it Smiley Very Happy

As of 2/28/17  I've tried it and didnt find it to be moisturizing, very bummed Smiley Sad

I saw she posted it on Insta about a week ago and wanted it so badly! It's definitely up there in price as far as skin care goes, but the fact it's "limited" makes me less likely to want it, actually. I am willing to justify the price if it's an amazing product I can incorporate in to my skin care routine and see results, but if I use up the bottle then can't get it again, I'm not willing to risk that. 

I agree with everything you say Smiley Very Happy

I ordered 2 bottles from qvc since its so limited

New sets!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • Josie Balm.jpg
  • Josie Mask Set.jpg
  • Josie Mask.jpg