Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Josie Maran Love Thread

Hey, wanted to start this thread for this wonderful line for all of its fans. Including myself <3

Re: Josie Maran Love Thread

Just wanted to mention that Hautelook is having a Josie Maran sale!

https://www.hautelook.com/events/136269

@txcatx,  Thanks for the tip! Smiley Happy

Attn: @makeupmad, @angel7594, @PaletteAddict99

Thanks for tagging me @tsavorite! 😊

@tsavorite  Thanks for the tag! 

@tsavorite thank you !!!

Highlighted

New holiday sets Smiley Very Happy

@twilightnicky I was going to posts these-I guess great minds think alike Smiley Wink  The first set (Glowing Essentials) looks interesting with the Surreal Skin.  Have you tried it?  I saw Josie this morning on QVC and she was saying how great it is under or over foundation.  

@mishanyc   I love it, goes on silky soft and moisturizes. You only need a little bit on your face too  <3

Did you all see that QVC has the Super Size 19 oz. Whipped Body Butter for $52 and Easy Pay?  One of the remaining scents if Peppermint Bark!

QVC has a knack for having Josie Maran sales when I'm broke Smiley Tongue lol   Thanks for the tip Smiley Very Happy

Must not look lol.

@misscg, @twilightnicky  I looked twice, and ordered twice.Smiley Wink  Shop at Home is having an extra $5 credit with a QVC purchase, so I added body butter #2 on Easy Pay.  It looks like this deal has been going on for awhile, so you might be able to catch it later.

Thanks for letting me know..maybe I'll just take a quick peak lol

The Peppermint Bark Whipped Body Butter is really nice!  It smells like spearmint and chocolate.  The scent was strong at first, at least to me, but in a half hour it calmed down and was really yummy.

I must smell this lol Smiley Very Happy

@twilightnicky, I think you should. Smiley Happy  Tonight I used Philosophy's Candy Cane lotion, and it is more invigorating and stronger-scented.  But Josie's Peppermint Bark is more moisturizing and subdued.

Has anyone here tried the JM sugar scrub? If so, what did you think?

@blondesluv2shop I have and loved it so much I bought another! I have very dry skin and felt like after I used it it was like I had oil left on me but in a good way. It helps when you apply your moisturizer afterwards. I put it in my top picks for a body scrub for sure.

Awesome Smiley Happy  I should get a sample to try out as I have dry skin too and it freaks out when fall starts Smiley Tongue

That's great to know! Thank you!! I'm adding it to my VIB wishlist Smiley Happy

@veronika23, I need to know, because I am a klutz- is it so slippery that it would be easy to fall in the shower?  I'm so glad I am anonymous here on BT. Smiley Happy

@makeupmad

I just changed my reply coz I think I really misunderstood your question  lol sorry.

The jar is made of plastic. I am a klutz also so I had the same concern. I wish that the JM Sugar Scrub would be offered in a larger size and some of the different scents.

@veronika23, actually, the container material and the texture of the oil matters to me.  I hadn't thought about the container being glass or plastic, but it's a good point.  Thank you. Smiley Happy  I used to use Avon's oil and it really made the tub slick. 

@makeupmad ok so maybe I did get your question right lol.  Been a weird morning lol

Ok so as I previously had said I can't recall if the JM makes the tub slick. I finished my jar a while back and using something else I had now... I know the Fresh seaberry exfoliating soap bar is deadly lol... the foam it produces is very slippery... I like that one too but always afraid I can slip when I use it. I don't think I had that type of problem with the JM but can't say with 100% certainty.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • Josie Balm.jpg
  • Josie Mask Set.jpg
  • Josie Mask.jpg
  • s1842897-main-hero.jpg
  • Josie Maran.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 3.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 4.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set 2.jpg
  • Josie Maran Set.jpg