Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Wow! Both new scents sound wonderful @LCResz! I love the idea of a night collection! 🌙 💤 💙 Looking forward to hearing a release date on these and your thoughts on the two new fragrances. They sound like a perfect way to end an evening! 

Rang in Christmas time with one of my favorites on the dinner table: the English Pear and Freesia candle. Everyone else seemed to really love it too. 

Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Candle 

1B371525-9816-40E0-B1B3-AE0F14FEF6DF.jpeg

From BAGAHOLICBOY dot com: 

Jo Malone London’s soon-to-launch Roses collection for 2022 is something to look forward to. A new line-up of fragrances and home scents (which celebrate the timeless flower) invites one to stop and smell the roses, and quite literally too.

Decorated in special-edition glass designs with tonal details, the range serves up four different rose scents, each with a distinct olfactory expression, with a rose for every mood.

For starters there’s the romantic Red Rose, a scent inspired by seven of the world’s most exquisite flowers and one that smells like a fresh bouquet of roses that’s uplifting and bright. Spiked with a twist of lemon for added freshness and honeycomb for a sweet trail, the fragrance is available as a cologne in two sizes, 30 ml and 100 ml, home candle and diffuser.

Next, Velvet Rose & Oud, a sensual and decadent cocktail with a deep damask rose heart wrapped with smoky and woody textures, laced with a surprising clove accent. Warm and mysterious, you can choose to wear this as a Cologne Intense or transform your space with the home candle.

Lastly, there’s Rose & Magnolia and Rose Blush, both of which are available as colognes. The former features a duet of roses with freshness and fruitiness that’s magnified by magnolia blossom and geranium, draped in sensuous patchouli and warm amber. The latter is a pretty rose infusion that’s juicy and fruity, with hints of lychee and vibrant basil for a fresh green twist, cocooned in the comforting embrace of white musk.

Red Roses Special Edition is available via Sephora now! Jo Malone London Special-Edition Red Roses Cologne 

I cannot wait! I’m a sucker for all things rose! 

@LCResz, was curious about the Red Roses. Despite my best efforts, it's not looking like a fragrance no buy is going to happen in the coming year. 😂 Thanks for posting. 

Thx for posting. I missed out Rose & Magnolia. Do you own it? That one seems just appear for a second a oops it’s gone @LCResz 

@blackkitty2014 @I do own it, both the blue bottle top from a few years ago and the holiday reissue in the soft gold bottle. The scent is absolutely heavenly, if you like white florals and roses, you’ll love this scent! I’ll likely pick up another bottle in the new design because I don’t want to keep rationing this scent!

I also want a full size bottle of Rose Blush, one of the prettiest of the Summer Marmalade scents this year!

Thx you @LCResz . I definitely will pick up a bottle when they re-release. 🌹

Just received the loveliest surprise from Jo Malone for attending a recent EventBrite shindig. 
0A174D74-0C0F-419D-82E0-A3AF09F51B1A.jpeg525845F8-A8E5-4B70-812A-3E1486A31A7D.jpegBD5F502D-C6AB-44EE-9147-7DCFD3552173.jpeg

This set includes samples of Lime Basil & Mandarin, English Pear & Freesia, Wild Bluebell Cologne, Peony & Blush Suede, and Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne. Now THIS is how to get people excited about your brand!  

This is so cute, @LCResz! I love Wood Sage & Sea Salt and Wild Bluebell. I'd be really excited to get this, too! 

Ohhhh @LCResz, it’s just beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. 😍

81D6387C-8BDE-4685-8EFE-62699A5F94DC.gif

I hope you don’t mind me staring at your gorgeous new treasure! ♥️

@itsfi I legit want to play house with it! It’s like a Polly Pocket house, but filled with things I can’t lose as easily 😉

Yes @LCResz!! The design of this JM beauty is perfect for playing house. ♥️ I chuckled at the part about not losing pieces so easily. I’m always surprised how often I misplace those Polly Pocket pieces only to find them at a later date in the most random places - “what’s this doing here?” 😂 

Wow, I guess this holiday season is going to smell and look amazing if Jo Malone has anything to do with it! Perennial favorites all dressed and ready to party: Pomegranate Noir, Myrrh & Tonka, and Wood Sage & Sea Salt. These have come out alongside the reissue of Rose & Magnolia (which I posted a pic of below) and Orange Bitters. The new LE for the season is Starlit Magnolia & Honey, which I didn’t care for when I tried it, but then honey isn’t a note I enjoy.

B166C6CE-7265-4534-9A64-7C0514FC3636.jpeg9C0A35A3-6B29-4A62-AB05-19E3C40A2DBF.jpeg22AAEC5B-2B58-4C19-A6E1-F364E94899B2.jpegC2D0D239-5424-4DBD-BDBF-0566E67DB6FD.jpeg

Another unexpected re-release: Wisteria & Lavender! I guess the Lavender series from last year proved quite popular indeed!

Coming back for Holidays 2021: Rose & Magnolia in a limited edition burnished gold bottle and cap! Bitter Orange will also have its yearly holiday reissue.

021DBDC7-02C9-46CD-9E37-BCC8EE888F33.jpeg

Wow, beautiful, @LCResz!

The LE holiday packaging is beautiful @LCResz! 😍

@itsfi JM always does the holidays with style!

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted any updates, but here’s a quick one: Silver Birch & Lavender is now available as a full 100 ml or 30 ml (with regular silver top, not the LE purple). You can find it on JM directly, not sure if it’ll come to Sephora though.

Skincare peeps, get ready for a collaboration between JM and Rodin! As you may know, Estes Lauder is phasing out the Rodin brand, but if this collaboration takes off then Rodin may be folded into JM. I am excited, since I loved a lot of JM’s skincare products, like their shower oils and dry body oils, but alas many of these products were dropped. Here’s the info straight from the JM site:

An Enchanting New Collaboration
1 Reply
testing