Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

The Spring 2021 Blossom Collection will be coming out in March! I don’t have any pictures but I did see the new packaging and it is ADORABLE! Get ready for ROUND BOTTLES (reminded me of Byredo packaging) and colorful round caps (reminiscent of Armani caps but more translucent)! The collection will bring back nashi and frangipani, and will introduce yellow hibiscus and red hibiscus! There will be a body mist and a diffuser along with the colognes. 

Thx for posting @LCResz 🌹

New JM Intense : Scarlet Poppy... yeah, they got me with that packaging alone, darn it.77D6E750-7C37-41E4-8D26-128467FD7EF7.jpeg

Edit: Available at Sephora https://www.sephora.com/product/jo-malone-london-scarlet-poppy-cologne-intense-P467626

Grawh.... my scarlet poppy arrived. To my nose, it’s very similar to B&W Black Amethyst at the initial spray. Not as strong (headache induced liked B&W) though. The dry down is nice. I wish I can have the whole scent as the dried down. It’s not bad but it won’t be worn often. Somebody gave me a bottle of B&BW lotion almost 10yrs back and it’s almost brand new lol 
3E85E8DC-41B2-43EF-B6CC-C8C464D0FC4D.png

@blackkitty2014 I'm sorry to hear it's not a favorite and easily duppable.

@LCResz I’m about to tag you to ask if it is new. Look who makes appearance at SAKS 😘

96A7E5EF-11EF-419C-A415-78C4D740B5D5.png

@blackkitty2014 isn’t she gorgeous?! Thanks for thinking of me 😘

Please report back if you get to smell it. I’m intrigued. Happy New Year @LCResz 

@blackkitty2014 Will do! I was playing around with layering other JM colognes to see if I could imagine what this Intense might do, and if this combo is anywhere close to the actual juice, it won’t disappoint! Poppy & Barley, Fig & Lotus Flower, Orris & Sandalwood, and Myrrh and & Tonka. I think Scarlet Poppy will lean more sweet from what I’ve been reading, and that sounds perfect for what I hope 2021 will be 😇

@LCResz, the packaging is beautiful! 😍 

FYI Canada...JM Recall

B889865B-7419-4637-9711-99C1E0C966AE.jpeg

Via Jo Malone direct get a free full size gift with any purchase of $110 or more. The gifts rotate hourly or so. 
255F0853-0C45-447B-A897-8FA7379921DC.jpeg

@LCResz I love Jo Malone!  Thank you for the update.

Holiday 2020 Collection is now available! The LE holiday scent is Midnight Musk & Amber, and the packaging alone makes it a must-own for me 😍

21F8655E-CD5A-440F-B508-A00B1C5EAC28.jpeg

From the website: A charismatic Bright Young Thing. Revelling in the season of extravagance, sensual midnight musk dances with the glowing warmth of amber. Crystallised with juniper and mandarin, this alluring scent leads the decadent celebrations through till dawn with its entrancing spirit.

There are also gift collections of candles, a Christmas cracker, and the return of the seasonal Orange Bitters. 

Jo Malone's Favs:  Peony and Blush Suede; Orange Blossom, and Mimosa and Cardamom

@tjffc thanks for sharing your favs as I love Peony and Blush Suede and Mimosa and Cardamom. I think this means I should go see if Orange Blossom is for me. Another one I love is Scarlet Poppy. 

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Trying to find the lavender diffuser. I bought one but would love a second one. Has anyone see one in the wild?

Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@KNC24, the lavender and musk diffuser? Try Nordstrom or Saks online. Nordstrom has it available for store pickup at certain locations.

RE: Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@itsfi thank you so much!! I just ordered two more

Re: RE: Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Happy I could help @KNC24! 😃 Your house must smell amazing with that diffuser! 😍 

From , two new fragrances will be released later on this year:

Fig & Lotus Flower

Cologne Intense Cypress & Grapevine

No word yer on what the notes will be,  but the inspiration is based on the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

testing