Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@LCResz 

Fig & Lotus Flower sounds like an aqueous sweet floral

Luscious lotus flowers skim the surface of a shimmering pond in the ancient Hanging Gardens. Their delicate water-splashed petals glide down the shaded walkways, sweeping over the plump, juicy figs that punctuate the bountiful trees. This light floral fragrance is brought together with neroli to capture the essence of a luxuriant landscape. 

Cypress & Grapevine is inspired by the fougere genre with a cypress wood chord to flank the classic fougere skeleton of lavender, coumarin, and oak moss.

An evergreen woody scent inspired by the statuesque trees of the ancient Hanging Gardens. Discover the story of the cypress, the slender and spellbinding tree that brings its aromatic notes to our new Cologne Intense.

@pocketvenus Oh Fig + Lotus sounds amazing.

@pocketvenus Iโ€™m a fan of woody notes so these could be awesome! I havenโ€™t had a chance to smell them yet, one day I might be brave enough to make a trek to the mall in person, although I did sign up to receive a sample card so if and when I do get to smell them Iโ€™ll share!

@LCResz Would love to hear what you think! I also went to the JM site and here's the site's description

cypress-grapevine.jpgfig-lotus-flower.jpg

Great to hear.  Love Jo Malone

No matching games, no opening doors, just a straight up GWP offer, free full size item (limited options) with $100 purchase.  Best ROI would be the 100ml Honeysuckle & Davana, which is a very lovely sweet and floral scent.

037FD380-97A3-4E7C-A798-1FFCFA4F164D.jpeg

@LCResz I have to thank you again for posting the deal. I got 50ml Jasmine & Gold Sambac as GWP by buying the grapefruit perfume. Both scents are on my list liked forever. โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ Tagging @Ispend2much6, @Luvstravel . Did you see this? They do rotate the full-size GWP every 2 hrs or so

@blackkitty2014 Thanks for the tag. I have been watching...

@blackkitty2014 Thanks for the tag. I have been watching the gifts rotate, but nothing has jumped out at me, plus I needed to cut back on my spending ๐Ÿ˜Š

@blackkitty2014   I didn't realize they rotated the gwps!  Thanks!

@LCResz Iโ€™m about to break down and purchase Silk Blossom but the the Honey Suckle gift change to Red Rose. Red Rose is one of my favorite scent from JM of all times but i donโ€™t think I can finish my original bottle any time soon left alone the 2nd. Looks liked Iโ€™m passing again this year. But this still is a great deal. Thx for posting ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน 

@blackkitty2014 @Oh wow, this is just like the games after all! Iโ€™m going to check all the time now to see what gets rotated in! I wonder what 100ml perfume will come up next?

@LCResz Yes for older scent Iโ€™m eyeing on grapefruit ๐Ÿ˜˜ Seems liked they never offer that one though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

A couple of updates! First, free samples of the newest Blossom scents now available via JM direct with $70 purchase. Also, all the LE Blossom scents are available via Bluemercury! Three of the Blossoms are rereleases in new, pretty frosted pastel bottles, but the Yuja and Waterlily are new to the line.

0594F96C-E969-4A0C-99C9-3699CB79DDCD.jpeg8FA86681-600B-4E21-A86A-F9231C9312E8.jpeg

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Wow! Iโ€™ve never owned a Jo Malone fragrance before but Iโ€™m thinking of picking one up at the next vib sale.

Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@yuline Hope you find a scent you love,  but the real magic comes from layering them together, creating your own signature fragrance!

LE packaging for Wild Bluebell; the color fits with the Lavenderland scents that were recently released. I love these pastel colors theyโ€™ve been using, so Spring-y!
F04F59E8-9F42-4A86-864E-F91DE865A8C7.png 

Jo Malone is relaunching some classics!
INTRODUCING THE ARCHIVE COLLECTION

ICONIC SCENTS HAVE RETURNED, EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE

Unlock a vault of fragrance. Unexpected ingredients transformed into timeless scents, designed to layer. Brought back exclusively online.

Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones befor...

Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones before? I'm super interested in them but I'm nervous to buy the full size without smelling it.

@LCResz and @Luvstravel Thank you so much! That is so hel...

@LCResz and @Luvstravel Thank you so much! That is so helpful. I'm wondering how long the collection will be around. I really want them both but I feel like I should hold off right now.

Re: Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones befor...

@Lazybeautybeast Black Vetyver Cafe is one of my favorites, but I like masculine leaning scents. Itโ€™s not really a sweet gourmand, itโ€™s more spicy and woody than anything else. If you like dark, rich coffee bean scents with a citrusy kick youโ€™ll like this one, but as with all JM colognes the projection and longevity arenโ€™t great. As a skin scent though, when the wind catches you just right, youโ€™ll feel like youโ€™re having a nice cup of joe in the middle of a fragrant green field. 

My friend loves Nutmeg and Ginger, and it smells great on her, but all I get on me is straight up ginger, and for the price Iโ€™d rather but Origins Ginger Essence perfume.   

@Lazybeautybeast, Today they have select two miniatures w...

@Lazybeautybeast, Today they have select two miniatures with $100 order. There is free return if you don't like it. I ordered White Jasmine and mint the other day, but when it arrived I didn't like it, so just printed out my free return label.
testing