Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Jo Malone is relaunching some classics!
INTRODUCING THE ARCHIVE COLLECTION

ICONIC SCENTS HAVE RETURNED, EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE

Unlock a vault of fragrance. Unexpected ingredients transformed into timeless scents, designed to layer. Brought back exclusively online.

Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones befor...

Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones before? I'm super interested in them but I'm nervous to buy the full size without smelling it.

@LCResz and @Luvstravel Thank you so much! That is so hel...

@LCResz and @Luvstravel Thank you so much! That is so helpful. I'm wondering how long the collection will be around. I really want them both but I feel like I should hold off right now.

Re: Has anyone tried the Cafe or ginger and nutmeg ones befor...

@Lazybeautybeast Black Vetyver Cafe is one of my favorites, but I like masculine leaning scents. It’s not really a sweet gourmand, it’s more spicy and woody than anything else. If you like dark, rich coffee bean scents with a citrusy kick you’ll like this one, but as with all JM colognes the projection and longevity aren’t great. As a skin scent though, when the wind catches you just right, you’ll feel like you’re having a nice cup of joe in the middle of a fragrant green field. 

My friend loves Nutmeg and Ginger, and it smells great on her, but all I get on me is straight up ginger, and for the price I’d rather but Origins Ginger Essence perfume.   

@Lazybeautybeast, Today they have select two miniatures w...

@Lazybeautybeast, Today they have select two miniatures with $100 order. There is free return if you don't like it. I ordered White Jasmine and mint the other day, but when it arrived I didn't like it, so just printed out my free return label.

Ohh I love gardenia - I will have to see if I can go smell that one!

More exciting news, all due credit to jomalonefan.co.uk:

Get excited because Spring Blossoms 2020 are coming! Silk Blossom, Osmanthus Blossom and Orange Blossom will come adorned with new limited edition bottles. These three reissues will be joined by two new scents; Lotus Blossom and Yuzu Blossom!

Also, a new Absolu is on its way: Silver ombre encapsulates the golden liquid of Gardenia & Oud. From nstperfume.com - A vision of radiant white gardenias blooming in the sun, infusing the air deep in the Arabian desert. A captivating contradiction: a solar floral emerging from the depths of smoky, sultry oud and warm amber. Unexpected and alluring with a smooth finish enhanced by enduring white musk. Now available via Neiman Marcus.

20C7DAB4-8925-45E7-B079-A00DF53027FF.jpeg

The new releases sound lovely @LCResz! Thanks for the heads up! 🤗  I’m intrigued by the new absolu and the Lotus and Yuzu blossom scents sound perfect for the warmer weather! 

@LCResz I definitely want to try Lotus Blossom & Gaerdenia and Oud. They both sounds good. 😍

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Available now!!!!

Bloomingdales and Nordstrom both have gaps for any lavend...

Bloomingdales and Nordstrom both have gwps for any lavender collection purchase.

RE: Bloomingdales and Nordstrom both have gaps for any lavend...

@grayreb thanks for the heads up

From Jo Malone Fan site, the Spring 2020 LE collection has been revealed! It’s a lavender extravaganza. Interestingly enough, it’s not 5 colognes but 3 colognes, a pillow mist, and a reed diffuser. The bottles’ look is a true homage to springtime with its Easter egg colors.

9A560DD9-40A2-436D-9D7A-5ABFB3BC5A3F.jpeg00F33B50-DA11-489B-9A53-9733A9090B90.jpeg

Lavender & Coriander, available in 30ml cologne.
Silver Birch & Lavender, available in 30ml cologne.
Wisteria & Lavender, available in 30ml cologne.
Lavender & Musk available in 45ml Pillow Mist and Reed Diffuser.

Pictures from Jo Malone Fan UK

I really wish the pillow mist was available on Sephora, it sounds dreamy! 😍 I am very tempted by these! Thanks for sharing @LCResz 

RE: Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@bakeamuffin the set is sold out a Nordstrom. Still available at jo Malone. I wish it was at Sephora too. I love lavender scents. It would be nice to get it all from Sephora.

RE: Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@LCResz I can’t wait for these!!!!

Awesome offer right now! Direct from Jo Malone:

8210C247-E04F-4079-BF4C-91B323A750C9.jpeg

I believe the current options for the free 30 ml are for Honeysuckle & Davana and England Oak & Red Currant.  

@LCResz, I was just coming to post this. I hope throughou...

@LCResz, I was just coming to post this. I hope throughout the day they maybe change their free scents. I'll keep watching it!

New JM Cologne Intense coming: Vetiver & Vanilla. Currently available at Selfridges. From their website: “Think notes of earthy vetiver and vanilla bourbon, and you’ll be (hypothetically) transported to Madagascar’s idyllic coastline. No, you’re not heading off on holiday, you’re spritzing yourself with this cologne from Jo Malone London. We’re talking cardamom and fresh grapefruit tea surrounding you all day – sounds pretty picturesque to us.”

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I posted this in the deals page the other day, but can't find it now. The deal game is on.

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I visited my first Jo Malone counter over the weekend. The SA recommended I layer Blackberry & Bay with Velvet Rose & Oud. Whoa. I feel like the heavens opened with this combo. It’s amazing! I guess I never consider fragrance layering because I’m still new (ish) to the fragrance scene. I didn’t really start wearing fragrances/collecting until my forties. I had a sample of the Blackberry & Bay that wasn’t being used because I didn’t care for it on its own. Now, I’ll surely spritz my way through this sample in no time!

5 Replies
testing