Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

That sounds divine! I don’t think I’ve sniffed the velvet rose scent yet - I’ll have to stop by my counter!

Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@Zpsid91 It is divine! Check it out the next time you are able. It's a deep, sexy warm floral. I do wish it had more staying power, but it's just lovely!

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

C2FE5E76-DF1D-4495-83ED-1B5600D91A98.jpeg

Some more info about the 2019 Holiday LE cologne Rose & Magnolia.  

JM Holiday Collection is available directly from the JM website:93A0BDF3-E283-4C7A-9373-DDCA79446323.jpeg

Items include Orange Bitters cologne and the seasonal scent Rose and Magnolia cologne! There are also candles and a Christmas cracker set!

JM is bringing back for a limited time some classic fragrances, including two of my all time faves, black vetyver cafe and vintage gardenia! Happy birthday month to me, lol 🥳0A6D49B2-FF61-4282-87BC-DAE394AE2DF0.png

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Iol I did the same thing this morning.. I’m in love with Jo Malone London👍🏻☺️I think this new scent should be beautiful.

5C1211FD-E1C9-4286-AF40-9A28A9571203.jpegB72CB22A-6810-49C9-95B4-459D73093E8A.jpeg

6971D16F-246A-48FD-BE80-BC26C9380BC5.jpeg

Nordstrom is running a $125 min. buy-in GWP on fragrance purchases -- it includes a mini cologne of the new Jo Malone Poppy and Barley! 

IMG_20190727_234627.png

The game is over but free gifts with $100 purchase still available!6E49BE49-C417-4C56-86CE-01BF8CF1EDB3.png

E263453C-0A2D-4CC7-A723-AACBBF5640AB.png

E4411130-9FDE-4C12-BFD4-6B91F20A3B25.png

DDA7608B-6C28-4D40-B2E1-FC3604EE48EA.png

Looks like a few things have been added (or I didn't see these yesterday).

Blue Hyacinth Cologne 30ml

Pomegranate Noir Cologne 100ml

Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml

I ordered the below as gifts. While a great deal, I "won"...

I ordered the below as gifts. While a great deal, I "won" the Pomegranate Nior 100 ml twice, and the Incense and Cedrat 100 ml once, and none of these would ever actually add to my cart. Maybe they are phantom gifts. I called customer service, but they wouldn't replace the 50 ml Incense with the 100 ml even though I was logged in when I "won." I haven't gotten an email confirmation for this order yet; hopefully it will ship.

@curlychiquita, just going back through this thread. I po...

@curlychiquita, just going back through this thread. I posted earlier that they are having another gift game at this time, I just was going through the game and the 100ml Honeysuckle came up three times in a row and was able to be added, so didn't know if you liked that scent, but it's there for the taking 🙂

Re: I ordered the below as gifts. While a great deal, I "won"...

@curlychiquita I ran into that issue too. That seems like a glitch with certain items not adding to the shopping cart. The pomegranate noir 100mL would have been such a nice gwp! I hope they can fix that bug is causing this problem : /

@trishavt Is the Blue Hyacinth on JM's website?  I'm not seeing it, and I love hyacinth!

@greeneyedgirl107 Yeah the 30mL perfume showed up as one of the "prizes" - hope you can get it! 

Thanks for clarifying @trishavt !

D34385DC-D3FF-4E23-8071-3205499A0C42.jpeg

Another round of free full-size gifts by playing a game, but instead of a carnival style grabbing arm that drops you have to open doors to reveal your prize. So far I’ve uncovered:

Pomegranate Noir cologne 100 ml

Wood Sage and Sea Salt  Body and Hand Wash 100 ml

Black Cedarwood & Juniper Body & Hand Wash 100 ml

Geranium & Walnut Hand Cream 50ml

Blue Hyacinth Cologne 30ml

English Oak & Redcurrant Body Crème 175ml

Orris & Sandalwood Cologne 50ml

@LCResz Thanks for sharing! I got the email and have been playing this game hoping to score something good. Here are a few items I've seen so far:

White Jasmine & Mint Cologne 30ml

Incense & Cedrat Cologne Intense 50ml Orange Bitters Cologne 30ml

Orange Bitters Cologne 30ml

Wild Bluebell Cologne 30ml

Anyone else spot anything good? 

looks like this promo is also going on the Canadian JM site as well!

So far I was able to get:

Ginger Biscuit Cologne 100ml
Orris and Sandalwood Intense 50ml
Wood Sage and Sea Salt Body &, Handwash 250ml
Orange Bitters Cologne 100ml
Orange Bitters Cologned 30ml
Grapefruit Body Creme 175ml
Geranium and Walnut Hand Cream 50ml

Jo Malone is now carried at Macy’s! Unfortunately the line is excluded from sale promotions.

testing