Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

The Catch Me If You Can game for a full size product is on! Does anyone know if this game has ever come to the Canadian site?  I "won" the Nutmeg and Ginger bath oil ($65). It is a good excuse to try out their new lip balm:)

Did it work for you to check out with just the lip balm and still get the gift? For me it says that I can only redeem the gift with a minimum purchase of $65. (This wasn't the case last year!)

No, you do need to meet the minimum purchase before getting the prize. The value of the prize does not go toward the minimum.

@AmethystCrush Sadly, I haven't seen the promotion available on the Canadian site 😞 I keep hoping that will change!

Jo Malone has a new lip care product: English mint and Ginger lip care $30 for 9ml jar. It is available on the JO MALONE website, not sure if when it will go to other stores.

Test

Coming in Spring 2018: LE English Fields collection!

34B8CE67-A5A3-4646-BE76-872BAA01577F.jpeg

Image and Info C/O Basenotes: 

Jo Malone will launch English Fields, a new limited edition collection of five fragrances (Green Wheat & Meadowsweet, Oat & Cornflower, Primrose & Rye, Honey & Crocus and Poppy & Barley) in early 2018.

English Fields follows 2017's The Bloomsbury Set collection.

Green Wheat & Meadowsweet ~ Additional notes include grapefruit.

Oat & Cornflower ~ Additional notes include hazelnuts and vetiver.

Primrose & Rye ~ Additional notes include mimosa and vanilla.

Honey & Crocus ~ Additional notes include lavender.

Poppy & Barley ~ Additional notes include blackcurrant, violet and white musk.

English Fields Green Wheat & Meadowsweet, Oat & Cornflower, Primrose & Rye, Honey & Crocus and Poppy & Barley will be available in 30 ml Cologne.

These look great, @LCResz! I wish I loved somewhere near a Jo Malone counter.  I hope they will come to Sephora!

My rep just got these in at the counter!  Going to smell them next weekend when I get back into town - really stoked 🙂 

I got a chance to try them out this weekend at Aventura Mall, and let me tell you the bottles are even prettier in person! I wound up falling in love with Oat & Cornflower, it is sophisticated and yet comfortable all at the same time. My next favorite was Poppy & Barley, which is a sweet floral grounded by clean musk. Next I would rank Primrose & Rye, which isn't terribly original but would work very well on days when I want something pretty and uncomplicated. Green Wheat & Meadowsweet was the most herbaceous of the bunch, and while I found it fresh and interesting, I just couldn't imagine myself reaching for it often. My least favorite was Honey & Crocus since it really was too sickly sweet for me.

@LCResz thanks for sharing! Primrose & Rye sounds really nice 😄 i love sweet smells and vanilla 

Cross posting. Jo Malone Direct has some pretty good GWPs.

Cross posting. Jo Malone Direct has some pretty good GWPs.

Jo Malone Ginger Biscuit is back for a limited time - plus the Black Friday INDULGE code - INDULGEJM in the US with $130 order

jo malone ginger biscuit.JPGblack friday jo malone.JPG

Nordstrom

jm pear.jpg

This special packaging is still widely available in Jo Malone boutiques, it looks gorgeous in person! I feel like Sephora missed an opportunity to do some obvious cross-promotion with this!

jm.jpgjm2.jpg

jm4.jpg

RE: Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

@lyravega I wonder if this the same sample set you get at Nordstrom. I tried to zoom in and couldn't see the details

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

My collection is growing nicely. I should have gotten the hazelnut redcurrant in the larger both though. I'm currently obsessed with the French lime.

RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Has anyone smelled the jo loves? I know she can't compete with her old but I wasn't that impressed.

Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Oh, I forgot to mention, JO LOVES is only available online.

Re: RE: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

KNC24,

I purchased the White Roses in the paint brush (gel) format and I just got the 1 oz perfume bottle during the ROUGE sale. I also have the POMELO 1 oz bottle, which I purchased in the sale. I prefer the White Roses, it is a true rose scent, nothing like the Jo Malone Red Roses. The Pomelo scent is bold and longer lasting, like Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin. It seems more masculine to me. I am thinking White Roses is a keeper for me. 

testing