Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

I've searched high and low and haven't found a dedicated Jo Malone thread, but knowing how many of us enjoy JM products I though it'd be nice to have a place where we can share upcoming news and our favorites.

My all time favorite is Blue Agava and Cacao, followed by Peony Blush Suede.

I just picked up Basil and Neroli, which to my nose is a dead ringer for Bobbi Brown Beach! As I love Beach, I think this fragrance is going to be a new fave come the spring. It is different enough from Lime, Basil, Mandarin to justify owning both in my collection. Basil and Neroli emphasizes the Neroli while LBM is heavy on the basil and lime, which give it a more herbal edge.

EDIT: Updated Jo Malone and Jo Loves perfume collection (100ml, 50ml, 30ml, dry body oils):

E5A3283C-FBA9-4302-814B-5934FDD8BAF6.jpeg

Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!

Pictures of the new English Oak collection to launch in September. Wouldn't it be pretty if autumn leaves were also embossed on the bottle?

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 11.30.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 11.30.38 PM.png

Huge thanks to @Madeline7 for posting about the recent Jo Malone direct pick and spritz game. I found the scent of my dreams! 

I ordered the 30 mL Lime Basil & Mandarin cologne based on the notes I thought I would like. My GWP was a 100 mL bottle of Basil & Neroli. I used promo code PEONY to get the deluxe size body cream. My samples were Blackberry & Bay cologne and Pomegranate Noir lotion.

Unfortunately, I just did not enjoy the scent of Lime Basil & Mandarine. Or the Peony. Or the Blackberry & Bay. 

But! I had the sample of the Pomegranate Noir hand and body lotion....and could not stop smelling it. What a glorious scent. It's spicy, sweet & warm. 

Talked to CS and they are exchanging the LB&M for a PN bottle. 

In the meantime, seeing that Sephora carries JM...I ordered a Pomegranate Noir Body Lotion with the recent $15 off $50 promo and am LOVING it. 

Thank you @Madeline7! 🙂

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

I'm going to go through this bottle of lotion way too fast! 

@bem564 Of all the JM scents I've smelled (which certainly isn't all of them, but a decent few now), Pomegranate Noir is my fave so far too.

If you like spiced scents, check out Nutmeg & Ginger soon. It's not a sweet kitchen scent, just warm and spicy and heavenly.

I really thought I'd like Lime Basil & Mandarin and Basil & Neroli too, but unfortunately they were both duds for me as well. 😞 Blackberry & Bay though...I adore it 🙂

I love Nutmeg & Ginger too! I just find that it doesn't last long on me, even compared to other JM fragrances.  One of these days I plan to try layering it though because I really enjoy it.  But now I'm curious about Pomegranate Noir. It's one of the few I haven't tried yet but it sounds like something I would like.

@RGbrown I think I would enjoy Nutmeg & Ginger too! Hopefully I'll be able to smell it at some point.

The Blackberry & Bay was very nice initially but as it dried down I didn't care for it. 

I'd really like to stop by a JM counter & sniff all of the offerings, but I don't know of one near me. Some day!

Nutmeg and Ginger? That sounds amazing! Off to check it out...

Yay so glad you found something you love!

Hi everyone, has anyone tried Jo Malone linen spray here? I'm thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure. I recently got the room spray, and I must say I'm quite disappointed with that one. It hardly lasted for 10 minutes. For $70 product, that was a loot!

THE POPTASTIC COLLECTION IS AT SEPHORA!!!!

okay sry, I'll calm back down.. this was the first item in months I had FOMO for ... and of course I missed it on jm direct. I'm ecstatic that it's back!!

http://www.sephora.com/poptastic-orange-blossom-P420957?skuId=1973668&icid2=products%20grid:p420957

http://www.sephora.com/poptastic-tuberose-angelica-P420956?skuId=1973676&icid2=products%20grid:p4209...

Tag @Madeline7 to see if she's interested 

I ordered the Poptastic Orange Blossom with JM direct and when i got it, the only regret i have is we dont have a choice to get the 100ml bottle.  Other than that i am happy with the purchase.  It is soooo cute.  I was missing out the Tuberose Angelica.  I think i will order with Sephora now.  Too bad, we dont have any good promo right now. Thx @whitepolkydots

@blackkitty2014 I'm considering the Tuberose too, but am on the fence about the scent. It's my favorite in the Intense line, but I think I should LOVE it at that price. think I'll visit Nord today and give it another sniff 🙂

I actually loove that the Orange Blossom is in a 50ml. I dont think the clear bottles usually come in that size? So I think it looks extra special. I plan to just refill it with the 100ml OB when I run out!

If it helps, it's at the regular price 50ml for Intense line 🙂 I'm so happy that JM didnt upcharge for the special package.  That what i did last time when it was avail at JM direct (i went down NM and sniff on the scent to make sure it is something i can wear) ;).  I didnt know it was sold out within a day or so 😉 You should get the OB at least.  It is so cute!!!

IMG_0817.JPG

@blackkitty2014 that is the cutest bottle ever!! ❤️

Yes it is. I couldn't help but to order the Tuberose today with Sephora @unfungirl@whitepolkydots. Oops! 😉

You bet I jumped rght on OB!! 😄 I was so sad I missed out that I reached out to multiple JM online reps for updates / alternatives. They said they couldn't ship it from their canadian/korean online sites and said it was exclusive their site only. I was so surprised (/happy) to see it on sephora!!

Your bottle is SOO cute. 😍 A part of me was worried that the bottles would look messy in person and nice only in the professional ads. But nope! I loove yours! And am excited for mine to ship 🙂

Yay! I'm sure you will enjoy it! @whitepolkydots

FullSizeRender.jpgI have Silk Blossom from when it was first issued in 2014, but I may need to get the Plum Blossom now!

2005 collection has Plum blossom, Osmanthus and Cherry Blossom.  I only remember i like 1 out of 3 but couldnt remember which one ... world problem 😉

Osmanthus Blossom is catching my eye.  Has anyone tried it?

I tried it when it came out before, and it had no staying power whatsoever. It was pretty but reminded me of something I could get at Bath and Body Works, not that there's anything wrong with that but not at JM prices.

1 Reply
testing