Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Is rare beauty worth it?

So I’m thinking of buying some rarebeauty makeup products and idk if i should buy it or not, so if anyone has some rare beauty products can you tell me if they’re worth buying?

Re: Is rare beauty worth it?

I have so much Rare Beauty products, and I would definitely recommend! I love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick Inspire which is like a stay put red cream lipstick, and it literally moisturizes instead of drying out your lips! I also think the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit 0.17 oz/ 5 g (puff)/ 100 count (sheets) which honestly, is really just what it says. There is a tiny bit of mica in the powder, so it gives you a nice glow without looking glittery or metallic. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm is literally the most hydrating, gorgeous lip gloss ever! And I’ve used a lot of lip gloss in my life. Honestly, I recommend it all, and I would write more, but this would be soooooo long 

Re: Is rare beauty worth it?

Don't currently own any, but my friend bought some products and let me try them out. I would say their foundation is full coverage but also has a light and creamy consistency. It is dewy and is better than the Born This Way foundation by Too Faced in my opinion. It has a large applicator brush that looks like a lip gloss applicator. This makes it easy to apply on the face and you don't need to use anything but the applicator and your fingers honestly. You could use a sponge if you want but it is just as easy.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing