cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

They do areally good job in pigment. And their share range is great. I didn't find a true nude for me but I love what they do have. 

These are great colors on you, @HazelEyedQueen!

They carry so many more and they have matte lippies as well. I really enjoy their brand.

And, thank you, for the compliment.

thanks for sharing those looks @HazelEyedQueen those colors look really nice!

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. 

Mented Cosmetics is another great indie brand. They focus on nudes. They have a nude shadow palette and luminizing oils as well.

Another set of Coloured Raine swatches. One of their most popular (and pricey) palettes is on sale for 50% off. They are discontinuing it to make 1st for something else. Their palettes are stunning. They carry other items as well (lipsticks, matte lips, highlighter, etc.) All swatches are dry finger swatches, no filter, no primer. 1. Queen of Hearts 2. Cheers to Beauty (50% off) 3. Lovelies 4. Berry Cute 5. Smoke Show 6. Beauty Rust

Ugh....I'm weary of posting lest people get upset that I've already posted swatches in another thread but here goes. Coloured Raine new vivid shades (mattes). Dry finger swatches. No primer.

Great swatches @HazelEyedQueen! All of them. 🙂  Totally cool to cross-post! Not everyone follows every thread and it's easy to miss something with so much stuff cluttering the main feed.

Thank you. I get excited about good finds!

That's why you need to share with the rest of us! 😄 😉 @HazelEyedQueen

Love Luxe Beauty - Not a Basic B!tch collection - Sat July 21st

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.27.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.27.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-19 at 5.27.26 PM.png

@veronika23-  I'd be happy with this one if it didn't feature 4 of the 12 colors in red, yellow and orange. Please oh please someone make a nice blue-silver palette. Even with a nice purple or green too, but I am so sick of red and orange shadows. Nice colors for fruit, but not so nice for shadows.

@prettyinpa   I'm really sick of the warm trend too. The two bottom blue shades are amazing but I can pass on the rest. Yes I so desperately want to see a blue-silver-grey-green palette! NO browns, reds or warm shades of any kind! Of course I would love it if Natasha Denona made one! 😄

@veronika23-  Yep. I'd shell out for an ND one, the blue-purple one isn't blue enough for me. Maybe the upcoming big palette release?

@prettyinpa  I sure hope so. I'm crossing my fingers hard for one 😄

More pics Nabla DENUDE Collection - July 12th (I think) on their site

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 5.53.43 PM.png

Coming soon from Nabla Cosmetics - Glowy skin sticks and liquid eye shadows

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 6.08.42 AM.png

Oh, that purple one is stunning! 

@veronika23 Have you or anyone investigated the amazing lipstick line La Bouche Rouge?! Oh my. My wheelhouse I’d reds plus some nude reds. I bought a bunch of them at Barneys and just gorgeous plus great company. Happy to swatch for anyone! 

Never heard of them @Sunnysmom. Although reds aren't my thing... I'll go have a look. 🙂

1,033 Replies
testing