Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Re: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

@Anewxa  I just got the cooling stick... Unsure how I feel about it yet.  I mean it's nice because it's cool (you have to keep it in the fridge) but feel kinda funny once it's on and has been on for a while (on bare face). Plus the fact that it always has to remain in the fridge is a bit of a bummer. So still unsure how I feel about it... it's a meh at this point lol.  Maybe you should see if they can scrape off a bit of product to give you a sample of the holo stick and try it out for yourself... Maybe using your fingers to apply it.  I know they've done some makeup samples similar to that for me before. Ask that they scrape from the sides Smiley Wink  I think that's the best way to know if you'd like the full size of that one.

@veronika23 really I did not know you had to keep it in the fridge all the time..I assumed it was an option if you wanted that extra cooling effect. In anycase I definitely don't like of you can still feel the product in the face ..I'll see how gross the sticks are in store bfor asking for a sample lol usually ppl squish the sticks from all sides. 

Do you think you will pick up any eye pigments..there is a nice mermaid green, purple and blue that I kinda want..hoping for a mini pigment promo lol

@Anewxa  well that's what it says to do.  So I keep it there. It's not that I can feel it all that much it's when I touch my face it feels weird. It's hard to describe. lol

Yeah the down side of testers... that's why I said maybe from the sides hoping someone hadn't touched it.

I might eventually try one or two. They are very pretty. Yes that be nice! A promo to try those out!

Keeping it in the fridge is awesome, but it will still give a cooling effect even if you don't. I have it on my desk and apply throughout the day because our office is way too hot!

Swatches of the Dose of Colors palette

The other palette

Coming from Violet Voss - Some real pretty colors in here!

Now those are some seriously mermaidy colors! 😻

Thanks for sharing! @veronika23

Highlighted

@Tamara76  yes they are Smiley Very Happy  I'll be keeping an eye out for more info on these!

Me too! Now that is what I wanted out of the Tarte unicorn collection!

Totally agree @rastika!!!!

These looks similar to Strobe cosmetics singles! If anyone saw a color they loved but didn't want to go for the whole palette! 

PSA - If you bought The Magician by ILNP you need to get NYFW by Cirque Colors! Smiley Very Happy

Image from brand site

@veronika23 This is the blue shade of my dreams, so beautiful!! 😍

@angel7594  Cirque makes a good nail polish. One of my fav brands! Smiley Happy

Man, I remember this brand from when I used to be very into indie nail polish! Glad to see that it's still around.

OMG look at that top shade!!! Prismatic Liquid Highlighters from Violet Voss

More Violet Voss - Loose Prismatic Highlighters - Will be available at IMATS NYC this weekend! No other release date given

Dose of Colors Highlighters - Coming soon

Dose of Colors summer collection sneak peek - Mint for You

Black Moon cosmetics coming out with brushes and Cresent Moon makeup bag!

Love everything star and moon so guess these are going on my wish list Smiley Very Happy

Had to post this. Sooooo beautiful! Coloured Raine - These babies are launching on 5/4 at 9am PST/12pm EST for $25 each ($22.50 with the code SOPHIE, an affiliate code)

Cirque Colors Kawaii collection - Launching April 28th (pre order now) - 10 new colors in total... Here's a few of them. Images from their site.

Blackmoon cosmetics coming out with a palette! I can't wait to see what's inside! I might need this too Smiley Very Happy

JDglow cosmetics glitter liners. These are supposed to be waterproof, they've got a video on their site.

2 Replies