cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Here are some swatches of my first Phytosurgence haul. 

IMG_3235.JPEGIMG_3236.JPEG

Skin Spark blushes in Evaporate, Ignite, and Kindle. Slightly different undertones but pretty similar tbh. 

IMG_3243.JPEGIMG_3245.JPEG

Flash Florescence shadows from elbow to wrist in Astral Atmosphere, Starlight Symphony, Crystal Constellation, and Lunar Lightwave. These are sparklier than they look in the picture, especially Lunar Lightwave, which is more of a topper. Idk how I feel about these yet but they are very long wearing, which is nice. I might pick up some matte shades in the future to use as a base for topper shades.

I love your makeup 💄 

Cross post from the Black Friday Beauty 2023 thread. Terra Moons Cosmetics, one of my favorite indie makeup brands, is doing 25% off their multichromes and chameleon shades, which is crazy. It includes all the shades except the ones they just released. Some of the shades are sold out but available for preorder. If I didn’t have so many of their shades already, I would be going wild. Their shipping fee is reasonable and free in the US over $85. Let me know if you need swatches to convince you!

• Clionadh Cosmetics (15% but stacks with 6% influencer code)- probably the best deal you can get with them. Their sales are usually not very high and this includes bundles. Shipping is expensive since it's coming from Canada. They have higher discounts on some of their other products. 

1000090285.jpg

I'd recommend checking out Notyce Beauty if youre into the fun bright colours and the chromatics, duo and multi chromes. They have good prices too and they always have coupon codes or sales too. 

I wanted to post a compilation of all my current indie singles. They're just the best level of sparkle and shift 💙 💛 💚 💜

IMG_2970.jpegIMG_2972.jpeg

Clionadh and ShinebySD

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg

Lethal Cosmetics and JDGlow

IMG_2983.jpegIMG_2985.jpegIMG_2986.jpegIMG_2987.jpegIMG_2990.jpegIMG_2991.jpeg

Various angles for all my depotted Adept Cosmetics

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpegIMG_2967.jpegIMG_2965.jpegIMG_2964.jpeg

Terra Moons singles from various angles and lighting (I've got 5 more on the way... oops!)

Let me know if you have any indie recommendations I'm missing! Devinah and Unearthly are next on my list.

There's a brand called Notyce Beauty, they have amazing multichrome and duo chromes, they have fun names and really good prices too! 

Totally amazing and stunning @makeitup305 I am in total awe of your collection. If any of your Clionadh shadows or swatches made it to the 💖🦋 Clionadh Cosmetics 🦋💖 thread, it would be a great way to show them off 😉💜❤️💛

@CynthieLu I just posted some on the THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD ! In case you’re interested. I need to upload some on your thread! 

@makeitup305  wowww these are all gorgeous! 😍 Do you have a favorite brand/formula out of these?

@caitbird I love all my children lol My favorites are probably Terra Moons just because of what shades they have and how sparkly and reflective they are. The main con is that some of them can be a little chunky when you apply them so you have to be careful. Clionadh is up there also. They have some gorgeous shades. The con for them is the shipping and their shades are super soft so you have to be extra gentle. It feels like they’re barely pressed in the pan sometimes. I really like Lethal’s mattes. The shimmers are pretty but more subdued that other indies, although I haven’t tried their newest multichrome formula. I have a lot of Adept Cosmetics because they make palettes and they’re usually a better buy (although they’ve gotten more expensive lately). I like the way they curate color stories and their formula is good, though it can be more on the silicone-y side. I only have a handful of ShinebySD and JDGlow and they’re good, I just don’t have enough to really get a feel for the brand. 

@makeitup305  wow, thanks for the detailed response! Interesting to hear your thoughts on the different formulas!

if you ever interested in swatches of anything, let me know!

@makeitup305 Oh wow those are stunning!

thanks @Samtian Only Danessa Myricks and PMG come close to indie shades imo

Ohhh these are so pretty @makeitup305!

thanks so much @JoSometimes , they're some of my favorite products in my collection.

@makeitup305 Oh wow... how gorgeous!  I would just sit swatching and ohing and ahing at everything!

@missjeanie I have swatch parties all the time. Some of the dents are more from playing with than wearing the shades lol

@makeitup305 gorgeous collection!! Do you have swatches of your clionadh singles?

1,033 Replies
testing