Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Glossier / Into the Gloss

Since Glossier launched its Phase 2 set today, I thought it would be a good time to start a thread for the brand. Plus, I'm a bit obsessed with its products.

glossier solution.jpg

New product: Solution acid exfoiliator ($28) and Glossier-branded cotton rounds ($4). I mean, I buy my cotton rounds at the dollar store, but OK.

PROMOS: I have a referral link (you get 10% off, PM me for it).

FREE SHIPPING: Standard shipping is free when you order two or more items—including Canada!

SOLUTION: Use code "Solution" for free shipping when you buy Solution and cotton rounds.

CLOUD PAINT: Buy two Cloud Paint blushes, save $6.

WOWDER: Buy the powder and the brush, save $7. 

BODY HERO DUO: Buy Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream, save $5.

Sometimes there are additional discounts and promos floating around IG. Tag me if you find one and I'll add it here.

NEWS: 

Body Hero body wash and body cream:

Spoiler
Duo_Carousel_1.jpg

Wowder and brush:

Spoiler
wowder.JPG

Re: Glossier / Into the Gloss

ohhh now I kind of want to get the other two. mine come tomorrow so once I test them out maybe i'll get the other two since there's a discount!:P 

Cloud paint swatches

IMG_1240.PNGIMG_1242.PNG

IMG_1243.PNG

Also, you can save $6 if you order two - code 2BLUSH. That also gets you free shipping since your total will be $30.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.52.49 PM.png

Glossier's doing free shipping until 2/23 9 am EST!

I finally broke and ordered the Perfecting Skin Tint in Deep. After 20% off and free shipping, I got it for $20.80! (no tax either! 🐵

(I have a link for 20% off for new emails, which stacks with the free shipping, PM me!) 

[Full disclosure: you get 20% off, and I get a $10 credit, so we all win here]

that's what my house looked like after the November Sephora sale hahah

All the items in the Black Tie holiday set are now being sold separately. I believe some people were interested only in the Moonstone Haloscope color, so now's your chance.

BLACK FRIDAY PROMO: "20% off + free shipping is as good as it gets! Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Excludes digital gift cards. Sale ends 11/28 at 11:59pm PST." No code necessary; discount automatically applied at checkout.

This tweet cracked me up. (PS, I get this woman's beauty-themed TinyLetter newsletter and recommend it.)

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 4.30.57 PM.png

@TKLJ I noticed that weird description too. They might as well include wrapping paper so we can use it as a bandana or something 😛

Is anyone interested in the Black Tie set? I think the Moonstone Haloscope looks a bit interesting, but the overall set gives off a very "middle-schoolers first makeup set" vibe. That clear, ultra-glossy lipgloss and baby—er, Glossier—pink polish don't help.

@TKLJ I thought the same thing! 

But..... I have no self control and bought it anyway 🙂  I really wanted to try to Haloscope! 

The unwanted stuff can be stocking stuffers for younger relatives, @marlenecol.

The only piece I'm interested in is the new shade of Haloscope. Unfortunately I don't think they're planning to sell it separately 😞

No kidding - and $50 is kind of a lot (I think) for what it is. I already have enough black eyeliners to circle the globe. Ditto pink nail polish. So that was a pretty easy pass for me.

I agree. I was excited when I got the email about a new set but I was not excited when I saw what's in it. 

Glossier's new Haloscope is Moonstone is coming out this Tuesday.

IMG_5997.PNGIMG_5995.PNG

New glossier products

image.png

image.png

image.png

Oooh, very interesting. Good find, @KMariel. There was an article a while back that said they'd be getting into more cosmetics, so I guess these are that. That lipgloss reminds me of the clear/barely tinted glosses that were popular in middle school. (That's not really a compliment, but while I may be a Glossier girl, I'm not a gloss girl.)

From what I can see of the description in the first picture it looks like the new shade of Haloscope is going to be bluish/greenish?? Really interesting, I wonder how it will look on 🙂

According to Glossier's Instagram it looks like they are going to be releasing two new colors of Generation G tomorrow - Zip and Leo. They just show the bottoms of the tubes and not the actual product, but the stickers on the bottoms are red(ish) and brown(ish), respectively.

322 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos69
  • IMG_8512.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.10.33 PM.png
  • IMG_8869.jpg
  • rsz_img_2582.jpg
  • rsz_img_2583.jpg
  • IMG_8934.jpg
  • image2 (2).JPG
  • IMG_9142.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 1.41.19 PM.png