Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Glossier / Into the Gloss

Since Glossier launched its Phase 2 set today, I thought it would be a good time to start a thread for the brand. Plus, I'm a bit obsessed with its products.

glossier solution.jpg

New product: Solution acid exfoiliator ($28) and Glossier-branded cotton rounds ($4). I mean, I buy my cotton rounds at the dollar store, but OK.

PROMOS: I have a referral link (you get 10% off, PM me for it).

FREE SHIPPING: Standard shipping is free when you order two or more items—including Canada!

SOLUTION: Use code "Solution" for free shipping when you buy Solution and cotton rounds.

CLOUD PAINT: Buy two Cloud Paint blushes, save $6.

WOWDER: Buy the powder and the brush, save $7. 

BODY HERO DUO: Buy Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream, save $5.

Sometimes there are additional discounts and promos floating around IG. Tag me if you find one and I'll add it here.

NEWS: 

Body Hero body wash and body cream:

Spoiler
Duo_Carousel_1.jpg

Wowder and brush:

Spoiler
wowder.JPG

Re: Glossier / Into the Gloss

It looks darker than your medium. It's not my lighting doing that either, the photo is true to color. I think it's perhaps that "pale people are pink based" mentality?

Kind of a disappointment for all the pale folks out there.

hmmm. i may skip the concealer for now (though the texture looks quite interesting/appealing), this is actually quite helpful !! thank ya darlin

has anyone tried the lip balms on ? i'm super intrigued by them...

I do like the texture a lot. I think it will be quite comfortable under the eyes. I don't like the color though. Maybe it will be okay and "color-correcting" under the eyes.

I wore the Generation G for a bit. I don't think I'd buy another one. I prefer the texture of the UD sheer lipsticks I sampled a few days ago. I will use it during the summer for light-makeup days. But, personally, I'm not thrilled with it.

mmmk all very interesting ! (i was thinking it could function more as a color corrector, too, on us uber pale ones....but it's not something i think i want to spend money on...yet at least)

Yes, I wore one for about five hours today. I have Jam, the purplely color. It goes on pretty sheer (but matte), and I had to put on about five layers to get the color really built up. It was very comfortable and faded naturally. I might buy one more (Crush), but as someone who's used to both lipsticks and bold color, I don't know that this is an essential for me. But the effect is sort of how I wished Clinique Black Honey was.

However, I might recommend it to my friend who's looking for a lip color but is afraid of lipstick.

It really depends on how pigmented your lips are, as well.

ok "But the effect is sort of how I wished Clinique Black Honey was." is EXACTLY what i'm looking for. thanks for saying that !!! not so sheer that it's not buildable / slides off. i know that it's not supposed to be opaque and the pigment is intended to be buildable, so i'm cool with that. thanks !!! 

I'll try and post on-lip photos tomorrow.

IMG_8869.jpg

My order arrived yesterday, and I'm testing everything out today. Here are some swatches.

Concealer: a fairly heavy swatch of Medium

Lipstick: from left, 5 swipes, 3 swipes, and 1 swipe of Jam

Brow gel: Brown, which I already owned, on top, and Blond on bottom

uggggh i'm so close to pulling the trigger on this; but buying a concealer blind makes me nervous !! i mean...i'm intrigued by this concealer but i love my nars rcc. not sure if i should just get it to try in the set; or just get the generation g and boy brow.......any opinions ? 

I think the set only saves you $2 than buying a la carte, so unless you really want to try the concealer, it might not be worth it.

However, if you do buy it blind, I have had good results emailing its CS. Granted, I wasn't emailing for shade-matching, but I was impressed at how quickly CS responded. 

Here's the return policy:

• Can I return my product?

All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order and the product must be unused or very gently used. You will be refunded in full to your original form of payment. Please note, your original shipping charges are not refunded.

Please contact gTEAM AT glossier DOT com with any other questions.

• This color is not right for my skin. What’s your exchange policy?

We’ll accept exchanges within 30 days of you receiving the order

Please email us at gTEAM AT glossier DOT com and we'll help you find the right shade.

very helpful ! thank you !!

I got the light one and will swatch it in a bit!

I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts on Phase 2!  My shipment comes today. I got boy brow, 2 shades of concealer and all 4 lipstick colors because I can't help myself 🙂 

I'd love to see some swatches, Marlene. 🙂

I love the skint tint and priming moisturizer. They are the only two products I've tried as of yet. Just got the phase 2, though. I'm excited about the lip product in particular.

Which lipstick did you choose?

I chose Jam. 

Pretty!

I had to order this!  I've wanted boy brow for a long time but its always sold out.  Plus the lipstick looks like everything I've always wanted and the concealer is perfect for my tinted moisturizer days.  And I'm trying to make those more frequent so this is great!

Which lipstick did you choose, Starry?

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos69
  • IMG_8512.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.10.33 PM.png
  • IMG_8869.jpg
  • rsz_img_2582.jpg
  • rsz_img_2583.jpg
  • IMG_8934.jpg
  • image2 (2).JPG