Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Glossier / Into the Gloss

Since Glossier launched its Phase 2 set today, I thought it would be a good time to start a thread for the brand. Plus, I'm a bit obsessed with its products.

glossier solution.jpg

New product: Solution acid exfoiliator ($28) and Glossier-branded cotton rounds ($4). I mean, I buy my cotton rounds at the dollar store, but OK.

PROMOS: I have a referral link (you get 10% off, PM me for it).

FREE SHIPPING: Standard shipping is free when you order two or more items—including Canada!

SOLUTION: Use code "Solution" for free shipping when you buy Solution and cotton rounds.

CLOUD PAINT: Buy two Cloud Paint blushes, save $6.

WOWDER: Buy the powder and the brush, save $7. 

BODY HERO DUO: Buy Body Hero Daily Oil Wash and Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream, save $5.

Sometimes there are additional discounts and promos floating around IG. Tag me if you find one and I'll add it here.

NEWS: 

Body Hero body wash and body cream:

Spoiler
Duo_Carousel_1.jpg

Wowder and brush:

Spoiler
wowder.JPG

Re: Glossier / Into the Gloss

The brown Boy Brow is quite dark, which is why I chose blond this time. (If that's horribly off, I figure I can always try out the exchange/return program for the first time).

IMG_8512.jpg

Boy Brow in brown on left, Benefit's Gimme Brow in light-medium.

I'm totally intrigued by these lipsticks, but I've made myself only order one (Jam) so I can try the formula. If that works out, Crush and Like are on my wish list.

Wow, that is really dark - thanks for the swatches. Ooh, can you let us know if you like the lipstick? They look really pretty on the models but I'm on the fence.

Shall do. 🙂

Thanks - you're the best 🙂

FYI, I just read that they are coming out with a sunscreen later this year, and will probably have more lipstick shades, also.

Oooh, where'd you read this? I need to stay up-to-date on the hot goss.

There's a little article on POPSUGAR that Glossier retweeted. It's the first thing that pops up if you search for Glossier on their website.

What are your favorite Glossier products?

I use the Balm Dotcom and Priming Moisturizer every day, but my favorite is the Perfecting Skin Tint, which I also wear whenever I wear makeup. It's been a life changer for me—I don't wear foundation, or even BB cream, any more. Yeah, imperfections will show through, but that's what my face really looks like. After wearing full-coverage foundation all my makeup-wearing life, it's quite liberating. Plus a whole bottle lasted me forever, about 9 or 10 months, which puts it on par with regular foundation. The consistency is very watery, so I was at first concerned that I'd use it up very quickly in an attempt to cover up my face.

I love the skin tint, too! (I really liked the sample of the moisturizer that I tried but I just wish it had sunscreen.) I also like my face to look a little lived-in or imperfect or whatever. It sounds weird but when I first apply it I can't even really tell that I put anything on but if I do something else and then look in the mirror again a few minutes later, my skin looks better, somehow. Clearly it's magical ;).

Conversation Stats
Photos69
  • IMG_8512.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 12.10.33 PM.png
  • IMG_8869.jpg
  • rsz_img_2582.jpg
  • rsz_img_2583.jpg
  • IMG_8934.jpg
  • image2 (2).JPG
  • IMG_9142.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 1.41.19 PM.png
  • Glossier_Haloscope1.PNG