Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

For the love of all things Guerlain

There is a line that has buried itself in my heart (and my pocketbook), and it is Guerlain.  I know Im not the only one out there.  I thought I would start this thread for the discussion of all things Guerlain, skin care, makeup, perfume, places to get good gwp or good samples.  Experiences people have had, looks people have created with the products.  

For me it all started with a makeover by Guerlain's own Marie Line at my local Neiman Marcus.  She spent an hour with me and I left feeling calm and happy.  

As a mother of 4 year old twins and as a doctor I spend my live rushing through the day, often without enough sleep, more often without enough water, taking care of everyone else.  It shows on my face, in the fatigue in my eyes, in the puffiness and dark circles under them.  While I have been blessed with good skin it can be confused, aging (I bought my guerlain the day prior to my 40th birthday), but still with an oily t zone, and with patchy dry spots on my cheeks likely from the dry air in my medical work environment.  One of the things she said to me was- make it about a ritual for you, and dont leave it until your going to fall asleep.  I walked out with the orchidee imperiele gel cream, eye and lip cream and white/brightenining serum.  It was a birthday gift to myself.  And now every night I sit down for 15 minutes and wash my face and slowly carry through the ritual.  a ritual of energy expended and renewed.  Breathing in the soft smell of the orchids.  Im still using a cleanser and exfoliator from another line given how much I spent, but I have seen substantial change in my face in the 3 weeks since.  

so thats my story, and I would love to share a discussion with other lovers of Guerlain, especially as we eagerly anticipate the 2015 holiday collection.

Guerlain-Holiday-2015-Neiges-Merveilles.jpg

guerlainparis.jpg

Re: For the love of all things Guerlain

Got it!! Thank you..Bergdorf is better for me, no sales tax 🙂

I was coming to post this!! 🙂 Thank you! 

Anyone get an order confirmation email from bergdorf's yet? I don't think I've ever ordered online from them before. Patiently waiting 🙂

It will take like an hour or so for the order to show up under the order history and they send out the mail at around the same time!! 

Thank you! I made up an account just in case - this is a huge check off my holiday list. I'm so excited; it also happens to be my first meteorites purchase! 

Thanks for posting. I just ordered the Rouge G. I'm dying for the Meteorites!!!

darn, i don't see it, it can't be sold out already can it?

They havent updated the meteorites yet! The rest of the collection is available!! 🙂

never mind, I found it, you have to look at the descriptions, I wonder when the meteorites go up

how did you find the holiday collection, i scrolled through everything and didn't see anything specifically marked holiday, is it buried in normal listings?

It's towards the bottom - it is marked limited edition, and you can see the packaging, no meteorites yet though

Thanks! ok, got the palette and rouge g, now to wait for the meteroites

Thanks!!

Gimme meteorites:D !! I picked up the rouge G & eye/cheek palette

me too!!!

Yessssss!!

Thx. Now it's time to stalk Ebates for high % cash back so we have excuse to hoard

NM is 10% today!! 😄

gotta love that 10% back

Ladies, the review for the meteorites is up on Temptalia. It's an A. Sigh! This one will fly off the shelf;)

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! 😄

OK so question - read the review and saw the swatches. I'm a little concerned that these meteorites won't show up very well on porcelain skin. Anyone care to weigh in? They are absolutely gorgeous, but it didn't even seem to show up very well on  Christine's skin so now I'm reticent to purchase.....

1,675 Replies
testing