Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

For the love of all things Guerlain

There is a line that has buried itself in my heart (and my pocketbook), and it is Guerlain.  I know Im not the only one out there.  I thought I would start this thread for the discussion of all things Guerlain, skin care, makeup, perfume, places to get good gwp or good samples.  Experiences people have had, looks people have created with the products.  

For me it all started with a makeover by Guerlain's own Marie Line at my local Neiman Marcus.  She spent an hour with me and I left feeling calm and happy.  

As a mother of 4 year old twins and as a doctor I spend my live rushing through the day, often without enough sleep, more often without enough water, taking care of everyone else.  It shows on my face, in the fatigue in my eyes, in the puffiness and dark circles under them.  While I have been blessed with good skin it can be confused, aging (I bought my guerlain the day prior to my 40th birthday), but still with an oily t zone, and with patchy dry spots on my cheeks likely from the dry air in my medical work environment.  One of the things she said to me was- make it about a ritual for you, and dont leave it until your going to fall asleep.  I walked out with the orchidee imperiele gel cream, eye and lip cream and white/brightenining serum.  It was a birthday gift to myself.  And now every night I sit down for 15 minutes and wash my face and slowly carry through the ritual.  a ritual of energy expended and renewed.  Breathing in the soft smell of the orchids.  Im still using a cleanser and exfoliator from another line given how much I spent, but I have seen substantial change in my face in the 3 weeks since.  

so thats my story, and I would love to share a discussion with other lovers of Guerlain, especially as we eagerly anticipate the 2015 holiday collection.

Guerlain-Holiday-2015-Neiges-Merveilles.jpg

guerlainparis.jpg

Re: For the love of all things Guerlain

@Sunnysmom   The lipsticks aren't new shades, I don't think.  I'm looking for the green blossom lipstick case and the Meteorites, or course.

Yup @Ispend2much6 gotcha 👌🏻. Will do chief 😘😘😬😊☺️. 

@Sunnysmom    I know you will- thank you!!! 

@Ispend2much6 I’m watching for that collection too. Will report back if I find something ❤️

If anyone missed, or would like some more Rouge G's, there are some available on Ebay for some reasonable prices.

Cosbar has a VERY large selection of Rouge G Customizable shades for $16.50!  @Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014 @Mochapj @TracyEB 

Thanks lovey! I will take a look. I have some of the reds and pinks now. So nice @Ispend2much6 ! Wonder if some new shades! I’m bummed because I lost a cover for one and worried about it drying up! Ugg. 

@Sunnysmom   Sounds like you need a new case!

I know @Ispend2much6 😖. I was being cheap and using the little plastic bubble one from refill one bec I didn’t wanna buy too many of those! Ugh. 

@Sunnysmom   The cases on Cosbar are $11.  None of them are the metal ones, but some pretty color.

Forgot to look 🤦🏻‍♀️ @Ispend2much6 ! Wonder if too late! 

No, plenty of cases left!  Not all of them are on sale, but a lot are.  @Sunnysmom 

😘😘😘😘suppose I should give it a look see eh @Ispend2much6 ?! It’s prob the first true “need” ever! 😳🤣

@Sunnysmom   Sure sounds like it. 🙂

Oh my goodness!! Attack of the lipsticks (on sale).  Thx you for posting @Ispend2much6 !!! What you recommend?? I cant choose. lol

@blackkitty2014   For you, I am going to recommend these:  78 (Plum,) 23 (dark cherry,) 03 (light rosewood for a natural look,) 65 (pearly rosewood also natural looking,) 67 (deep pink for a bright spring look.)

Just so you know, I'm self-trained to be a personal shopper, not a pro. 🙂

I bought 3, had $10 Paypal $ and $7 in Cosbar points, so this was a great deal for me.

But I also bought Pink Sapphire from BB today! 

Lol @Ispend2much6 you're hilarious!!! Thx you for the recommendation.  I do have 65 on my cart.  Looks liked the darn website has some bugs currently.  It doesnt let me check out.  😞

@blackkitty2014   The site did that for me too.  It wouldn't let me check out with PayPal, so I added a different card and it worked.

@Ispend2much6 Thx for the tips. I try to put my card in without using PayPal and it still complains about the transaction is not approved. My CC company sent me text, email and call to flag this as fraud since I tried too many times. Lol 😂 I give up. Lol 😂 

Maybe tomorrow will be better @blackkitty2014 .

@Ispend2much6 I will try again tomorrow if I remember. This is why companies should hire qualified software engineers to do the job 🤣😂

6 Replies
testing