From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 24950 Members
  • 742 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I just posted my first couple looks with Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lip ...read more
I just posted my first couple looks with Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips on the Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 thread. I’m in love with it! I am sure I could create similar looks from other products but having them all together in one is one. There are more coral/oranges than I expected, but so so pretty. It’s a nice blend of pinks, corals and deep plums. I’m looking forward to using it more. Here are some pics of the palette and I also posted my review on the product page so it should be up soon. Already loved pic:   Compared to Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips  These swatches do not do it justice, it looks so much better in person, but here they are anyway! 
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom My SA forgot to ring me up. Now I wonder should I give her a nudge or just pull out the TF Soleil one. 藍 I ...read more
@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom My SA forgot to ring me up. Now I wonder should I give her a nudge or just pull out the TF Soleil one. 😂🤣 I have 3 of the TF Soleil. They all look spanking new as I check today. Hoard but don’t used seems liked. 😂🤣 Honestly the glow face palettes all look lovely. It’s really hard to chose
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The HOURGLASS Thread
|
Re: The HOURGLASS Thread
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Yeah, companies (cosmetics and beyond) are still raising prices and partly blaming supply chain issues, which I don’t ...read more
@Sunnysmom Yeah, companies (cosmetics and beyond) are still raising prices and partly blaming supply chain issues, which I don’t think anyone believes at this point. I didn’t even notice the price of that quad. $77?! Haha no. I see their 3-pan palettes are now $70 which is also too high a price. 🤦‍♀️ All the more reason to be happy about the palettes we already have, right? 🤣 I think I have 3 trios, 1 quad (the Ghost quad), and 4 other palettes. Between those and all my singles, I don’t need more AL powders/blushes unless HG releases new shades that aren’t basically dupes of existing ones. And even then, greedflation will stop me from ordering unless I can use Nordy Notes/Ulta points for $0 OOP.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
|
Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hydrating Foundation has returned Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Soft’Lit Naturally Luminous Hydrating Longwear Foundation ...read more
Hydrating Foundation has returned Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Soft’Lit Naturally Luminous Hydrating Longwear Foundation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
|
Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Here’s a quick swatch of the new Hy-Gen Glow in Light. So buttery. Neutral, nude slightly cool looking, yet shows up light and ni ...read more
Here’s a quick swatch of the new Hy-Gen Glow in Light. So buttery. Neutral, nude slightly cool looking, yet shows up light and nicely glowing whether over as highlighter or under stuff. Teeny tiny micro shimmers but just a very pretty glow on the skin. Does not emphasize any pores that I’ve seen and I’ve used it all over my face too.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thanks, @danielledanielle !  I'm wearing it today. It's not shiny like I thought it would be. I love it! 殺 ...read more
Thanks, @danielledanielle ! 💖💖💖 I'm wearing it today. It's not shiny like I thought it would be. I love it! 🥰
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
|
Re: Tom Ford Updates
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply:
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
|
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I loove the charlotte tilbury setting spray and powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml Charlotte ...read more
I loove the charlotte tilbury setting spray and powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply:  Yes I have the Trader Joe’s body butter in Candy cane and Brazilian nut body butter. And the candy cane one even has shimmer!
 Yes I have the Trader Joe’s body butter in Candy cane and Brazilian nut body butter. And the candy cane one even has shimmer!
New Post in Brand Loyal
Am I the only one who finds there glow recipe toner literally indestructible?
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL It literally has fallen of my vanity onto the hard floor ...read more
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL It literally has fallen of my vanity onto the hard floor like 800-million times and it hasn’t shed a tear.
92,072 Posts