Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: RE: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I tried placing an order for the new Rose Delight candle yesterday, but had trouble with the GWP as well.  Just attempted my order again and was able to add it on to my order which was over $150.  What's everyone else ordering?

I think I got an email for that and it's $150 buy in. The small Rose Delight candle sold out on Space NK in one day! 

RE: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Drawer liner paper and an Eau rose hair mist!

How's the hair mist?!!

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Diptyque has a nice Cyber Monday offer

Delight in an online exclusive winter gift set containing a mini Do Son soap, a 35g mini Tuberose candle, a 10ml deluxe sample of Do Son eau de parfum and 3 festive ornaments to enjoy this holiday season. Enter code STAR at checkout to receive your exclusive winter gift with purchase of $150 or more.

Enter code UNWRAP with orders of $50 or more to indulge in a winter gift box including a mini Tuberose candle and a mini do son soap.

Why oh why can't Diptyque.com ship to Canada?

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know somewhere I can get the Constellation Carousel? I know it's super limited edition, but it would be the absolute perfect gift for my brother. I appreciate any help!!

@Anonymous so I just talked to a Diptyque associate (from the website) who told me the Carousel will be restocking but there is no date. He said to keep an eye on the website. I also found that Net-a-Porter has a wait list option and once you're on it they will hold an item that restocks for 24 hours so you can buy it. I got on the waitlist by contacting Net a Porter customer service chat.

I also thinks someone here got on the list at Barney's NY.

Anonymous Insider

@AnneMCC thank you so much!! i'm going to look into that right now!

This is super random, but I've seen photos of Diptyque matches *cough* ebay.... I assume it's a gwp, but how does one acquire them?? I did email CS and they said it's a "boutique exclusive". That was basically the response, just one sentence with nothing else to elaborate 😕

Has anyone ever received the matchbook? I just think they're cute to have lol 

I received a set of last year’s holiday themed matches.  My sales associate from a boutique included them in a purchase I made. I purchase quite a bit from her.  I don’t believe they’re for sale in boutiques.  Just a freebie for some customers.  

RE: Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Oh i would love to have those. I think Nordstrom used to have them but stopped carrying. I will ask around next time i call the boutique. I am a chronic buyer of the Miami candle, love that one and every time i burn through it i buy another. When i call the Bal Harbour store I’ll ask. They have never sent me those as gwp though..

Saks in NYC is restocking the carousel. If you still need it they just got a shipment in today. PM me if you want the name of the sales rep there he was super nice and I was able to get one today. Seem to be sold out elsewhere.

I was sent a holiday preorder email from Diptyque on Thursday and ordered a few things which arrived today.  They also have a nice GWP going on right now.  I haven't opened the big candles because after I ordered I saw a mini set of the three in the coming soon section of a retail site (can't remember whose) that wasn't available on the Diptyque site.  I may order that to see if I like the scents before opening the full size.  Or I may get impatient and open them anyway!diptyque.jpg  The carrousel was the win for me.  It starts spinning as soon as the candle is lit.  It's a perfect fit on the Diptyque 70gm candles, but I don't have any of those going right now so I tried it out on a mini Jo Malone.  I didn't expect to love it so much.  I went back to reorder and it was sold out so I bought the set that includes a 70g Baies and Feu de Bois for $115.  This years theme is Constellation and the packaging is beautiful.  Neiman Marcus has a bunch of the collection available now.

I really want the carousel now ! I missed the previous one, don't want to miss it again. Though, I kind of wish the candle+carousel set was with the holiday candles instead of Baies and Feu de Bois. Regardless, I'll buy it !!!

The carousel is back in stock 😄

I just saw these today on SpaceNK UK site! nothing is available yet though! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection! Wish I could order straight from Diptyque to get the GWP but they don't ship to Canada:(:(:(

I didn't think it was even on Diptyque still? Has it sold out on Diptyque direct? I have a great SA at the boutique in Bal Harbour if anyone wants her info

I haven't found a way to find them directly on their site, but it you google Diptyque Constellation and Diptyque Carrousel (or carousel) you can follow the links to the pages.

That carousel is beautiful. I really want it BUT I have 3 boys under 12 and I don't think it would be a good idea haha

Yeahhhh, maybe not yet.  It's pretty delicate.  Someday though!

testing