Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Me too please!

I would love to hear what people's favorite Diptyque perfume is? 🙂

@Madeline7 I love Eau de Lierre for summer and Volutes for winter. Bonus points to Eau Duelle, which I have a sample of and love using to layer with other perfumes!

l'ombre dans l'eau is my favorite everyday one, and philosykos is my favorite for the summer

Do Son is one of my favorite florals, absolutely perfect for hot summer days when you want to feel fresh in spite of the humidity. 

Thanks for the suggestions!  I ended up buying Do Son EDT, which smells soooo nice.  There was also a really nice promo on the site right now (BLOSSOM for a mini Choiysa candle and an Eau de Sens sample).

I really wanted to sample Olene, because it sounded right up my alley, but I haven't been able to find it in stores yet 😐  I may end up blind buying it because they have a good return strategy (a sample you can use without opening the full bottle)

Does anyone have a Roses and Mimosa empty jars, and a vanille or jasmine mini jar? I would love to take it off your hands!

I have 8 scents currently in rotation, but none are the ones you're looking for.  Ebay often has empty jar lots for sale though, check there.

I have! Found 2 on poshmark, so just looking for the large mimosa now 🙂 let me know if you ever get one!

Beautyhabit has a gift with purchase promo running right now along with free shipping for orders over $75. I had to place my order by phone because apparently they are having some issues with their online codes. I ordered the 190g Violette candle and another lid.  Anyone burn this one before? What's everyone currently burning?

"With your $85 or more Diptyque purchase receive a 6 pc. sample set inside of a Limited Edition Diptyque Bag. Set includes: Infused Facial Water (15 ml), Nourishing Cleansing Balm (5 g), Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay (5 ml), Infused Face Oil (4 ml), Essential Face Cream (5 ml), and Eau Rose EDT (2 ml).

Apply Code: LOVEDIPTYQUE"

Anonymous Insider

Hi🙂

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and decided to register.

i am newly addicted to Diptyque and my case is already hopeless lol

here to join in on the candle love.

welcome!!!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!

A nice bonus from Space NK:

SpaceNK_021417.png

I find 34 Blvd St Germain to be a nice complex chypre. While I don't need a full bottle, I am excited to have a travel spray! Space NK has the Rosa Mundi candle as well as most of the holiday sets among other things.

=============================

I don't remember seeing it here- if you have a Diptyque direct account and have made a purchase from them, you get a birthday month gift, no purchase necessary. Caveat: you have to visit a Diptyque boutique to redeem it. (I wonder if you could place a phone order and request the bday gift..?) I visited a store, and could choose among several different travel sprays and mini ($32) candles.

I placed a phone order with a diptyque boutique and the sales associate sent my birthday candle.

Anonymous Insider

I received a Diptyque scented oval as a gift, can anyone tell me how I can use this? I know its for drawers but everything is hung in my closet 😞 

my SA told me that a lot of people use it for their car scent..like they hang it on their rearview mirror!

I tried this and it fell off.  The swinging motion didn't work too well.  Plus you must be careful.  If it gets too warm in the car the wax will melt.

I heard that the boutiques carry a feu de bois room spray. Can someone confirm this or tell me where these boutiques are located? Thx!!!

Rosamundi: domino paper + small candle + gwp.

The print is manually painted. It is beautiful. I promptly framed it. The SA I ordered from sprayed the gwp pouch with Eau Dominote. It is very close to Eau Rose, if a bit fresher and greener. 

20170120_121501.jpg

Wow!  This is so exquisitely beautiful!  Enjoy! @TriesToBoClassy

testing