cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE ORDINARY / DECIEM THREAD

~ Updated Dec 2nd 2018 ~

Their popularity seems to be growing and with all the their brands why not have a thread dedicated to them!

Brands under Deciem:

NIOD

Hylamide

Chemistry Brand

The Ordinary

Loopha

The Fountain

HIF

Ab Crew

Abnomaly

COMING SOON/NEWS:

Brands coming under the Deciem name:

• Halftone
    HIPPOOH
    Stencil

Re: DECIEM THREAD!!!

Thanks V, yeah it was the back when that 'brand' was still called Hand Chemistry that the one hand cream got all the hype for being anti-aging on the face.

I hadn't noticed they dropped Hand from the brand name - interesting!

All of the other things I still wanted to try from The Ordinary came back in stock this week, so I'll be back with my thoughts in a few weeks after I've tested them out.

I picked up what appears to be a Pixi Glow Tonic dupe (Glycolic Acid 7% toner), what appears to be a Paula's Choice BHA dupe (Salicylic Acid 2%), the cold pressed Rosehip oil, and the Alpha Lipoic Acid. 

I mentioned it in the skincare thread already, but they also have what appears to be a dupe for the Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial (at a much more affordable price) but just like the DE, it's not available in Canada due to the ingredients :S

@Mochapj  do you know what ingredients make it restricted in Canada?  Or is it their %?

@veronika23 my understanding is it's the percentage of AHA that's the problem 

i saw on their IG they will sell it to licensed skincare practitioners in Canada but not to general public 

@Mochapj  Gotcha! Thanks! 🙂

@Mochapj Thanks for mentioning that DE dupe the other day. I ordered it earlier this week (though I've never used the Babyfacial so I won't be able to compare the two). I will definitely check out the Pixi and PC dupes. 

I also ordered the Hylamide SubQ Anti Age so I'm pretty excited to try that out.

testing