Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom, it is exactly what we do! 😎 💄

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the beautiful swatch. Gorgeous shade, right up your alley. Enjoy it!

Thank you sweet @Winthrop44 ! I don’t have many of this formula do you? It’s nice! 

@Sunnysmom Nope, just Still. I like the formula too.

Oh she’s a beauty @Sunnysmom ❤️

Thanks guys @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 . That 88 is so good too, I know it’ll be great on you guys! Glad it didn’t work for me! Phew. Enough! 

Ooooo, very pretty, @Sunnysmom !  Thanks for sharing! 😍

Well holiday is now up online at shoppers drug mart in Canada so I did order the quad, although I said I was not going to! I got the 827 high intensity lip and 88 ultrawear shine. Oppsie but so pretty and I can't resist bonus points!

@ChristalM, you're lucky to order online given the promotion! My Shoppers SA told me that the collection is not in stores until Oct. 28.

10/19/22 - the gift sets available for pre-order are sold out though they remain listed on Chanel's website, so will keep an eye out for a possible restock.

Here are the links to pre-order the gift sets on Chanel's website:

chanel dot com / us / makeup / p / 100586

Take out the spaces and just change the product number and it will take you to the pre-order page:

100586 - mascara set

100587 - bronzer set

100588 - hand cream and lip balm set

100589 - lip gloss set

100590 - cleansing set

100591 - nail polish set

You can also take Erin Nicole TV's link and delete it up to the product number and then insert the number you want. Good luck!!

it says it’s currently unavailable for preorder. 😞 y’all must have scooped them all up in the last day hah. 

@blondangelle, Chanel gift sets sell out fast and with this year's tweed-inspired bags, I expect even more interest.

Do you think they sold out already? I know they go fast but dang…12 hours?

@blondangelle, they did indeed sell out that fast. I heard there may be a delay in their stock arriving, so that may be why we are seeing pre-sales to ship in early Nov and have not seen a launch at retail stores just yet.

@TraceyEB @I can confirm this. I ordered the mascara set with my SA and she said there is a shipping delay. 😱

@blackkitty2014, thanks for confirming!! 🤞for our orders!

@TraceyEB  Last time I preordered something they cancelled my order on shipping day saying they ran out so I have my fingers crossed this time!

@Winthrop44 @TraceyEB   My cleanser set just shipped with estimated delivery on Saturday .. so much for early November!

@shimmerbait @Winthrop44 and then there were three! Just got my shipping notice. 🙌🙌

@TraceyEB YAY!

@shimmerbait @TraceyEB my hand cream & balm sets just shipped now too!

6,228 Replies
testing