Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Good to know thank you @makeitup305 ! Yup I can’t handle the Tarte as it’s too much for me. Haven’t tried the CT or Huda or Lys. Have you checked out the BB color corrector? It’s pretty good. I can almost use it alone some days but it does layer pretty well with the others too. I don’t think the Maybelline is too bad either!  Always the search eh?!! 

@Sunnysmom I tried the BB pot corrector and I enjoyed it. I haven’t tried their new concealer or the liquid corrector yet. The Maybelline was ok but I need more coverage than it gives. I would recommend the new NYX Bare With Me concealer. It’s got good coverage and a more creamy finish and you only need a dot.

The NYX sounds great @makeitup305 , I’ll have to check it out. Yup the new BB is nice. I forgot about the pot version! I used to love the It pot concealer too. That was effective! 

Here is 89 Laque @TraceyEB , the sheen and slight metallic is cool. 

5BDE3A22-575D-4F16-AECE-1FC4AD20E288.jpeg

OutsideOutsideInsideInside

Pretty Red!  @Sunnysmom 

It’s so nice @tsavorite , love the slight shimmer and while great for holidays I love it for everyday too! 

@Sunnysmom NOOOO that one wasn't on my radar! Now it is...

Ugh I’m sorry @ChristalM ! 🥰 I hate that too! Happens all the time doesn’t it!! 

@Sunnysmom it does! I gotta stay away from here...and YOU 😉

Nooooo @ChristalM ! 😢😢🥹🥰

🙂 ah I will never stay away!

Good @ChristalM ! 🥰

Beautiful @Sunnysmom !

It’s very very pretty @makeitup305 ! 

@Sunnysmom, that shade is wonderfully festive! I'm so glad they have a cool shade in the collection! Thank you sooo much for posting a swatch. I'll be buying off your arm once again! 😘 😂

😂 It’s what we do isn’t it @TraceyEB ?! 😘

@Sunnysmom, it is exactly what we do! 😎 💄

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the beautiful swatch. Gorgeous shade, right up your alley. Enjoy it!

Thank you sweet @Winthrop44 ! I don’t have many of this formula do you? It’s nice! 

@Sunnysmom Nope, just Still. I like the formula too.

Oh she’s a beauty @Sunnysmom ❤️

6,223 Replies
testing