Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

So true on Dior lippies @niki172 and I know they’re great on you and some of your favs! 😍 I’ll DM you on some possible dupes for the R Purple as I look unless anybody else cares too. :). FYI, I did see that the new holiday Dior grey eye quint and the blush are back on the site. Not the lavender one tho if that’s what you’re thinking. That does look so good, esp for your lovely fair skin!! 💞

Thanks for swatching, @Sunnysmom !  The eyeshadow and blush are definitely out, just too shear and sparkly.  The lipsticks are lovely, especially Roaring Purple.  It's a color I don't have...so maybe?

I should really do the eyes better @Titian06 , they can be more intense than I showed I think tho this was a few passes fyi. They’re fun for now or holiday and such a pretty feel to them! The blush is def that! 🤩

Thanks, @Sunnysmom , for the additional eyeshadow swatches!  The second color, the taupish one, is lovely.

That’s my fav too @Titian06 . I’d love it in a single. Not quite the same as the current ones but I wondered about Talpa in particular. I’ll have to check. The single is probably less of a sheen than this new holiday shade I’m guessing anyway. Those are more of a satin I believe. 

Thx for the beautiful photos @Sunnysmom 🥰 Can’t wait for mine to come. Boo I don’t have any pretty lips this time 🤣😂

I’m excited for yours @blackkitty2014 ! Well yes you can prob get the red right?! 😍

I might need the red after seeing your swatches @Sunnysmom 🥰

It would be so stunning on you @blackkitty2014 ! 🤩😌

“Boo I don’t have any pretty lips this time” 

There’s a way to remedy that @blackkitty2014 ❣️ 🛍😉 

Are you getting any of this stuff @itsfi ?! 💞 The nails look so pretty too! 

@Sunnysmom, no, the aesthetic on this collection is very pretty but it’ll be a pass for me since there are other releases that I’m more interested in. I have enough Chanel polishes to last me a good long while; these are lovely but not a color family I feel I need more of. 

That makes good sense @itsfi . What other releases do you have your eyes on? I’m sure your polish collection is truly beautiful!

Right now the Tom Ford Cafe Rose collection coming out early next year @Sunnysmom. There may be others as more brands announce / launch their holiday releases, but I’m being more selective. Gone are the days when I would run out to pick up everything.

That does look beautiful @itsfi . Yes that’s a good policy , especially with the prices of everything going up it feels like. A great reminder to also shop my drawers. 😊 

😂🤣 @itsfi @I’m in trouble 😘

Lol @blackkitty2014, the wish list gets longer real quick this time of year with holiday releases, 😂 It’s definitely a challenge to hold off on things.

Here are the official items for new holiday plus some pics of the highlighters I spied. Afraid to post more lol. When I see for myself this week I will do some pics of my own . 😊

IMG_3111.jpegIMG_3079.jpegIMG_3080.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, fantastic to see the whole collection. It includes the eyeliner and mascara that I think are in the regular collection. Look forward to seeing your swatches. Would you check if the formulas of the XL highlighters are different for each shade?

Yes @TraceyEB ! This little holiday newness seemed to take even the beauty groups by surprise! 😂 Oh good question. I definitely will! Info from eons ago is probably suspect at this point so will be good to get new intel! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, it's sooo appreciated!! 😘😘

6,192 Replies
testing