Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Ispend2much6 I’m eyeing those 2 too. I might pick up 194 and 196 too if they are comfortable 😘

@blackkitty2014 Hopefully the same BHT-free formula as the most recent (though not very recent!) LE RAs, like from the Camelia and No. 5 collections? I guess they could have changed it again by now though. Fingers crossed.

@blackkitty2014 I just saw some new less heavy lip swatches from rusbeautynews on IG where 194, 196 and 198 all looked gorgeous.

Thx you @Winthrop44 . I’ll look 😘 I’m so in trouble 😂

@Ispend2much6 I’m liking 211 more the more I look at it too. My Ulta told me awhile ago that they won’t carry collections, just the regular permanent line. About half of these RAs are supposed to be permanent though, so I guess they may eventually get those. Even among permanent products mine only has a limited shade selection, but maybe yours is larger and has more,

@Winthrop44  Thanks for the info! None of our Ulta's carry Chanel in the stores, so I will have to keep an eye out for the online choices.

Yup @blackkitty2014 you are definitely in trouble my friend! 🥰

Well I see one lol @Winthrop44 😆! 204 gorgeous tho lots of interesting shades for Chanel. I see trouble for lots of you guys loving these warm tones!  Must be some cooler tones coming.  What you liking? 

@Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 - Based on these swatches, 198, 204, 211, 214 all look pretty good to me. 💄💋

They do @Titian06 , 198 is really growing on me. Lol. Lots of beautiful nuances to these it seems. Love! 

@Sunnysmom From earlier bullet pics I was thinking 194, 195, 196, now maybe 196 and 206? Looking forward to more swatches. I guess I’m hoping these aren’t all that accurate. 204 does look gorgeous, just not something I could pull off. I thought half of these were supposed to be cool.....

It will be good to see more swatches @Winthrop44 . My wish lists change so much! 

@Sunnysmom Mine too. I sure would love to see them all in person!

Yup @Winthrop44 ! When did you read these would be released? I haven’t heard a date or maybe they’re a part of the Sept stuff? Maybe @Mochapj knows as well. 

does anyone know if chanel makes those travel eyeshadow palettes anymore? i know the quality wasn’t superb but they were so cute and fun to play with.

@prinsesstarta which palettes are you referring to? The larger 9 pans? The 5s exist in the Les Beiges as I am sure you know too.  😊 

thank you! i think it was called voyage or something like that. it had a pressed powder, lipglosses, mascara and more in it! maybe at duty free now

Ah I see @prinsesstarta , I’m not sure about those. Hopefully someone who has traveled recently could tell us? 

@Mochapj @Winthrop44 @itsfi @blackkitty2014 any clue? 

@Sunnysmom @prinsesstarta Actually I saw something liked that on Chanel direct (US site) just couple months back. But can’t find it anymore. The price is not bad for all those products (I would say it was aroun $100 or so). I suspect it’s holiday item kind of. 

Sounds very cool @blackkitty2014 , I remember no such thing! 😂 

6,223 Replies
testing