Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB I’ll have to check out Palazzo. I’ve never seen it irl and I’m not too familiar with swatches of it either. Is that a Lucent?

@Winthrop44, it is a Lucent and is described as a deep neutral red. That's what it looks like on my hand but on my mauve-y lips, it looks more red with an orange undertone. So, likely a dupe (though a different finish) if the shade on my hand is the same shade on the lips.

PXL_20240311_012633631~2.jpg

@TraceyEB  Thanks. I can definitely see that similarity!

Oh that’s a good comparison too @TraceyEB ! 

@Sunnysmom, just posted a swatch (see comment above). 😘

I need to look at my stash @TraceyEB , could be there unless was too orangey for me . So pretty on you! Btw I’m now convinced I need 3:00 😭😆

@Sunnysmom, 03:00 looks beautiful. I'm not sure I can wear it but it looked beautiful on Jackeline in her video with all the shades.

I wondered the same @TraceyEB but seeing it on Lexi it looks less intense. Ugh. Such important decisions! 😆

@Sunnysmom Check out 3 on Jessica Clements in her IG video. You can see how different it looks sheer vs full on. 

It looks perfect on her @Winthrop44 . Love it. 😍

@Sunnysmom, @Winthrop44 , @ChristalM I'm curious how 03:00 and 0:500 compare to Lisa Eldridge's New Wave  and Skyscraper Rose. I saw Lexi's video but it was unclear how precisely Skyscraper Rose matched to those shades.  I placed my order today for 0:100 and 0:400; and eyeing 00:00 and 0:500.

Excited for you @TraceyEB ! I’m curious too. I have S Rose I think but not New Wave. (Think you’d love 0:00 and 5:00!)

@TraceyEB Yay! Hope you love them. I've been thinking about 4 too after seeing it applied sheerly on Jessica Clements. She tried on a bunch of them sheerly vs full on in a video on her IG. Did you see that? 

@Winthrop44, thanks for passing that along! Seeing the lipsticks tried on lightly and then opaquely showed how versatile they are and that some are showstoppers with multiple passes on the lips. Mine arrive on Thursday and I can't wait to wear them!

@TraceyEB Hope you love them! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

It’s gloomy out today but here are 0:00, 5:00 and 6:00. My pics may look a bit darker or more intense due to our gloomy day so apologies. This was 2 passes. The white soft matte casing is just so perfect. Definitely like walking into the boutique!  Seems so smart of them to do this!  0:00 is a really wearable red with some warmth to it. 5:00 turned into a perfect purpley red. I’m so happy I can wear 6:00 as I worried it would be too rosewood and dull on me but it’s not thankfully. Phew. A great neutral for someone like me who usually wears bolder shades. Other shades will be tough to resist. Must try!! (Had to include other pic bec it’s such a treat to open their box and see the darling packaging! Love their details. Also, in process of decluttering many lips in penance for this month’s lip purchases!! 🥹😭 But I am having some success! So baby steps. ☺️ Glad this is a safe space!🥰 )  Excited to see other shades from everyone! 💞🌸

IMG_0317.jpegIMG_0320.jpegIMG_0312.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

These shades are beautiful!

They are truly @tsavorite ! Was fun and also 😭 to try some new shades not normally in my wheelhouse! 

Amazing Swatches! Such beautiful shades they are stunning 😍 @Sunnysmom 

@Sunnysmom  Sounds incredibly lovely 🥰 

Great formula with that added bit of teeny weeny pearlescent luminosity added @peculiarzmakeup ! 

6,217 Replies
testing