Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB - Jackeline has swatches and reviews for two of the Sunkissed palettes (medium coral and medium rose), three eyeshadow singles (including lilac), and the lilac mascara.

Thx you @Titian06 . I think Erin Nicole just has her review up too. Oh boy, pressure is on @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I love seeing all of these on different people! So helpful. 

Sofia's video on the Chanel XL Les Beiges Sun-Kissed Powder is on YT. Swatches below from her video:

• blush comparisons from Chanel and RMS;
  • bronzers, blush, and highlighters from the Light Coral, Medium Coral, and Medium Rose Gold palettes;
  • highlighter and blush pairs from the Deep Mauve and Deep Rose Gold palettes;
  • bronzers from all Sun-Kissed palettes
  • Swatches of the Light Coral, Medium Coral, and Medium Rose Gold palettes 

See her video from highlighter and bronzer comparisons.

1000015503.png

The blush swatches below are l-r: From Chanel Sun-Kissed Light Coral, SK Medium Coral, SK Medium Rose Gold, Winter Glow Mauve Glacé, WG Rose Polaire, WG Coral Givré, Roses Coquilage (both shades barely visible), and last 3 from RMS Bohemian Girl, Bermuda Rose, and Mai Tai.

1000015501.png

1000015499.png

1000015498.png

1000015497.png

1000015495.png

1000015473.png

1000015505.png

1000015504.png

1000015506.png

More from Sofia from her IG stories. I'll keep updating this as I see her post swatches and photos. Her video on the bronzers will be up tomorrow.

1000015472.png

1000015473.png

1000015474.png

1000015475.png

I like how she compares the Chanel to the RMS @TraceyEB . Helpful! Which shade s are you considering?! 

@Sunnysmom, I'm interested to see the rms swatches. I only have one and I don't think it's one of the comparators. My SA suggested Light Coral and Medium Rose Gold; I'm leaning towards Medium Rose Gold as I like how vibrant the blush shade is, and I have a lot of coral blush. What shades appeal to you?

I have a few RMS pinky blush and bronzers and really enjoy them too @TraceyEB. I would agree- Med Rose Gold would be my choice if I try one. I do like the look of the mauve but I’m afraid the bronzer is just too dark to work with. My store doesn’t have them in yet. Maybe soon! Edit- now I don’t know after seeing her YT! Lol They all look similar and so good. Telling myself I have something similar from HG but…😭

Canadian Chanel fans, the XL Les Beiges Sun-Kissed Powders will be on counter at Shoppers Beauty Boutiques on May 1.

A few shades showing up at Saks. More detail about the product below. Shades are

Light Coral, Medium Coral, Medium Rose Gold, Deep Rose Gold, and Deep Mauve.

1000015470.png

1000015468.png

Saw this post with upcoming releases. Single eyeshadows might launch on May 3. The foundation is broadly available. I don't think the Hydra Beauty lip serum has been released.

1000014777.png

1000014780.png

1000014779.png

1000014776.png

1000014781.png

@TraceyEB I barely wear bronzer... but these are just gorgeous.  I might need one.  Well done Chanel. 

@missjeanie, I love when Chanel comes out with  palettes that have multiple shades/products. Let us know if you pick one up!

@TraceyEB @itsfi I got a little side tracked when I saw this again just now... Not available at any of the stores that I usually find shipping convenient. It's on my calendar though!

@missjeanie, I think you need to try one for science. 

@TraceyEB, it's nice to see more foundation shades available in the Les Beiges line.

@itsfi, it sure is! The range has 35 shades now.

Limited edition Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sun-Kissed Powders available in 5 shades at select Chanel boutiques per Sofia who reported her purchase on her YT channel. The size is XL/15g. ☀️💸

Screenshot_20240417-230456.png

Screenshot_20240417-230335.png

3 of the shades are up on Saks

@shimmerbait, thanks for letting us know!

Thx for posting @TraceyEB 🌹 @Sunnysmom did you see this 😘

6,223 Replies
testing