Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

That is so beautiful on you! @blackkitty2014 

@blackkitty2014 ,

I love these swatches!  Thank you! 

@blackkitty2014, I'm swooning over your swatches of the Cool palette and the gorgeous photo of you wearing the Winter Glow eyeshadow and blush. Thanks for sharing your experience using Rose Polaire with a goat hair brush. I was at my Canadian Chanel counter last week and decided to order all 3 blush shades and the Cool eyeshadow palette. I think Rose Polaire may also be good for setting cream blush. Soooo envious you have the collection in your hands!! Happy holidays!

Thanks for the tag, @blackkitty2014 !  These colors are gorgeous on you!  Thanks for sharing. 😘

This is so wintery fresh @blackkitty2014 , I love it on you! Yes I agree. The blush are very buildable tho Mauve starts out stronger regardless of which type brush I used. Adore these! @TraceyEB 

@Sunnysmom, I ordered all 3 blush when I was at my Canadian Chanel counter last week. Saw HeyItsJackeline's video of the collection where she added the coral to the mauve and it looked exceptional on the cheek! That you adore them just confirms my purchase!

What a cool idea @TraceyEB ! I can totally see that for you! These are just so flattering and pretty! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I can’t stand peer pressure so I hoard both Coral and Mauve 😂🤣 this morning over Nordstrom 

OH yes how we understand that nasty little elf behind our brains @blackkitty2014 !🤣I know you’ll really love the other shades! I’m trying not to have fomo for your gorgeous eye shadows but I’m telling myself slow the roll, new spring quads and collections are coming! Also, 😭! Merry Christmas to you my pal! And to the fam! 😘🤗

Yes Merry Christmas to you and yours too @Sunnysmom 🥰❤️🌹🍾 

YES @blackkitty2014 ! Especially that! 🥂🤣

@blackkitty2014 Absolutely gorgeous look! Everything looks so beautiful on you! Enjoy it and happy holidays!

Thx you @Winthrop44 🌹Same to you and yours ❤️

Winter Glow Collection available at Nordstrom. The Cool eyeshadow palette is listed with the quints in the regular line, same with the lip baumes. 

1000012209.png

1000012210.png

Thanks @TraceyEB ! In and out and in and out! Sheesh Nordstrom! 🤣

Thx you @TraceyEB  ❤️ The whole collection keeps going in and out of stock for the last 2 days. Nordstrom creates FOMO 🤣😂

@TraceyEB Thank you. Interestingly the estimated delivery date is Jan 4! Maybe it will get updated. 
Edit: Shipped and delivery updated to 12/26 and actually received 12/23!

Fantastic new @Winthrop44 . Enjoy 🥰

@Winthrop44, fantastic news that you have it in your hands already! Merry Christmas courtesy of Nordstrom! What did you order? I decided to pre-order all 3 blush shades and the Cool eyeshadow palette from my Canadian Chanel counter since I am home for the holidays. Can't wait to get them! Happy holidays to you!!

@TraceyEB Between my boutique order and Nordstrom I ended up with too much. I got the eye palette, all 3 blushes, both polishes and Keep Cool baume. Will probably order Cocoon when Chanel launches. Ugh. But this is my kind of collection. I did order one of the primers but I'm too scared to use it right now because of the alcohol. My skin is not very happy atm so I'll have to wait for awhile before trying it. Since my rosacea hates alcohol that will unfortunately need to be be a rare, special occasion product for me at best. Happy holidays to you & yours too!

I don’t have a photo of it right now but I love there glitter eyeshadows, I use it right over my matte eyeshadow for a little highlight, it’s perfect!

6,183 Replies
testing