Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB Me neither!  Too bad it's only online.

Edit: Someone on IG posted that Ulta cancelled their gift set order yesterday, so I'm not sure they have a great inventory system.

The Holiday collection is now online at Chanel direct. Canadian Chanel fans can find it under "Exclusives" on Chanel Canada's website. 

Also, gift sets are launching today per Jackeline (HeyItsJackeline) and Sofia (SofiaSeesBeauty).

1000010425.png

@TraceyEB and everyone else - On the US site, it's under "new."

@Titian06 You haven’t seen the gift sets though, have you? One popped up on Nordstrom for about a minute. I think they put it up by mistake and took it down.

@Winthrop44 - No.  Although I hadn't thought to look specifically, I did browse under the "exclusive" and "new" links when looking for the new collection.  The gift sets were not showing in either location.

@Winthrop44, they're loaded on Chanel and Ulta websites but marked as coming soon. They've been popping up at Nordstrom but currently out of stock.

@Titian06 Thanks! 

@Winthrop44 the gift sets are in boutiques right now as well. 💞

Great, thank you @TraceyEB ! Ooh the red lip on the model. Swoon. 

From my lovely SAs on the new highlighters! 2 diff skin tones . 😍 They say the white is really more of an eyeshadow highlighter topper vs on the cheek/face which was sad to hear. But I was glad for their honestly.  The Coral supposedly has some good pink to it so that’s good. They’re all so fun tho! Very sparkley. $90 US. Top to bottom first pic -Pearly white, Precious Coral and Warm Gold. 

image_1.jpegimage_0.jpegimage_0.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Thanks for sharing the beautiful swatches. Very pretty but a skip for me.

I don’t think it’s a must @Winthrop44 unless people want the collection factor. For this much and even tho it’s giant , I don’t either! 💞

@Sunnysmom Maybe I’m weird but the giant aspect is a negative to me. 😂

Never @Winthrop44 !  Maybe so! 😂 🤔 I think if it’s more like a fluffy all over powder then it’s probably ok to be giant but still. I don’t think I would ever pan it! Takes me forever for any product it seems like. HG possibly!

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I still like the coral, but I'm not sure I want to pay $90 for something I'll only use occasionally at most. 🤔

I feel exactly the same way @Titian06 . It’s just too much. On a good note I’m sure we have something else like it whether it be Dior or CT or someone right? 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom @for the lovely swatches

They’re so sweet and helpful aren’t they @blackkitty2014 ?! 😍 Did this help you in maybe deciding?! 

I might just get the coral. I want the white but it’s so sparkly @Sunnysmom. Wait, you might able to see me from space if I’m wearing it. I won’t get lost everrrrr

Ha exactly @blackkitty2014! I’d originally loved the idea of the pearly white one. Oh well. I also wish the coral was like an older one! 😭 

Okie dokie. Quick pics and swatches so folks can decide fast. 🥰 

Edit to add better shadow pics. 😊 @Titian06 

It’s a lovely sparkley collection that’s for sure! I will say- the eyes are gorgeous. Except the little one on the right. 🥹 She’s tricky. Lol  Kind of hard and that typical topper that barely shows but she does sparkle! 🤩 

The blush is also super sparkley and so pretty when blended together. It’s soft tho. Not hard texture. 

The lips!! Ooh the red. I didn’t catch if people said they had some shimmer sheen to them but they do! The Midnight Red. Sigh. Love. Seems more intense than others in this formula. The Roaring Purple has sheen plus sparkles. Hmm. Did not know that. Lol. Very pretty tho. The blush is separate then blended. The eyes are the 4 and the topper is underneath. Inside and outside swatches. Love to see what others get!

Also waiting on the swatches for the giant highlighters. They landed! Oh brother. @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 it is the current formula fyi. ☺️

Trying the lip cream in the backTrying the lip cream in the backFirst and  second shadow. SwoonFirst and second shadow. SwoonIMG_2756.jpegIMG_2764.jpegIMG_2769.jpegIMG_2842.jpegIMG_2843.jpeg

6,222 Replies
testing