Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

RE: Chanel Updates

Swatches of the Quintessence 9 Ombres and Patine Bronze Ombre Premiere

Re: RE: Chanel Updates

Just wanted to say that this palette is finally now available for purchase on Chanel’s website: https://www.chanel.com/us/makeup/p/151047/les-9-ombres-multi-effects-eyeshadow-palette/

i just ordered mine. 😄 

I hope you love it! I'm looking forward to using mine this week!!

Chanel Updates

Pre-ordered today the Chanel 9-pan palette as my local SDM Beauty Boutique was only getting five. Swatched the highlighting balms; they have a lovely wet look and there was little difference between the two shades - one had glitter and one did not. I'll definitely pick one up. The lip products spanned bright pink and orange to medium orange and mid-tone berry. A lovely collection. Update: a second swatch of the Sculpting balm showed it didn't have glitter but rather looked dewy with a slight white tone against my skin.

Re: Chanel Updates

What did you like @TraceyEB?! I got the translucent balm, the Bittersweet liquid lip and Imperial lipstick. All very pretty. Does the other balm stick have glitter? Mine was not seems to be a wetter glow but not sticky. I like it. The shadow looks so pretty, will have to see it in person soon! 😘

I got the sculpting balm stick and haven't noticed any glitter in it at all.

Thanks @seaofcowards. I’ll take a look. I love the other new translucent one! 

I really love it! I've worn it every day since I got it nearly a month ago, and I usually hate cream highlighters.

I hear you @seaofcowards I have a love hate with em too! I did buy Cle de Peau holiday creme one and is also very good! Maybe has a little more shimmer maybe than Chanel’s. I love mine too. Wondering if I need other shade now or if too similar! 🤣

Hi @Sunnysmom, I picked up my order late last week. I got...

Hi @Sunnysmom, I picked up my order late last week. I got the eyeshadow palette, the tbaume/glow stick in transparent and the imperial lipstick. I swatched the sculpting baume again and didn't find it glittery but rather dewy with white tone against my skin. Bittersweet looked lovely!

Re: Hi @Sunnysmom, I picked up my order late last week. I got...

Hi @TraceyEB ! Have you used the new eye shadows yet?! Do you think they are a must?! lol 😆 

Hi @Sunnysmom, I really do like this palette. I find it easy to wear and the shades are so pigmented. These palettes don't sell out (at least not online), so I'd wait for a good sale and pick it up. Hope you're enjoying your Chanel purchases. 🙂

@TraceyEB @That’s great. I will def look at it and wait too. I know there are shades in it I will wear. Glad you are enjoying it! Stay warm!! 😘🥰

Thanks, @Sunnysmom, it's going to be pretty cold over the next few days!

Oh my goodness @TraceyEBI guess so wow! Been thinking about some of your guys! Hugs! 🤗

@TraceyEB I’m happy you got your goodies! I can’t wait to see the shadows you’ll have to let us know your thoughts. I really like the glow and lips too. Glow is subtle not sticky whether wearing over or under makeup. Hope you enjoy your stuff as well! 🥰

Lipstick swatches

@Mochapj  Thanks for posting!  My wallet's going to be in trouble. 🙂

Swatches of Quintessence

Love the shades.  Do you know the date of when the palette will be available in the US? I’ve been eyeing it for awhile since I first heard about it a few months back.

@efficacyjunkie I believe it's supposed to launch on the 7th

6,228 Replies
testing