Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Here is the new Les Beiges Intense Eye Palette and Perles De Lumiere Illuminating Blush Powder. Shadows are soft and buttery but not overly so. Powder is a glowing soft champagne. So hard to resist these beauties! @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @Winthrop44 @niki172 @itsfi @Ispend2much6 you may want to see these. 

350A5DC3-28E5-4EF1-BE59-237FE487A67C.jpeg

10C98AD7-FE62-4DAB-A2DE-2E00B761A4A7.jpeg

1A8D1B69-F9FC-44A6-BAFD-2C158DF0A064.jpeg

5F62DB3E-4B9E-4850-AB27-600011D970E7.jpeg

Such a shame we can’t get Chanel beauty through Sephora! (Or did I miss something?!)

@Sunnysmom, oooh, that eye shadow palette and illuminating blush powder are so pretty! 😍 I can definintely understand how these would be hard to walk on by. Gorgeous!

Thanks @itsfi , I hope they’ll be fun for some summer bronzey looks! 

I love that bottom peachy shade @Sunnysmom, although it reminds me of my peach in my Tom Ford Visionaire palette. I probably won't be getting this but I can see why you love it, @Sunnysmom!

I wasn’t sure @curlychiquita but it’s different than what I have so here’s hoping it works out! That’s great that you have one similar. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thanks! So pretty. I love the shadows! I may still pick this up but I'm waiting to see more about the Serenite quad.

Yup @Winthrop44 will be good to see it. 

@Sunnysmom @The highlighter looks really pretty. 

I can see it on you @SportyGirly125 , bet it would look so pretty. 

@Sunnysmom @I just looked at the price $70??? Wow. I might have to stop by the Chanel beauty store at Fashion Island and see it in person. 

I know @SportyGirly125 , painful! 😫 It would last forever tho. I have yet to make a dent in them! These luxe lines are killers aren’t they!  I know F.Island has the tester but I think she said they’re out so they had to order mine from another boutique. But it was still available as it’s still on the site. 😊

@Sunnysmom Fashion Island OMG 😱 😁. The highlighter is super pretty, but I think it's too dark for my skin tone. Looks gorgeous on you though 😻.

😂 @niki172 hurry! My pic looks very dark @niki172 , not sure why. This is probably better. It is not dark and I’m light tho maybe not quite as light as you are. 🥰

9F40F4EA-F561-4C6C-9566-473C793E35DE.jpeg

@Sunnysmom it's really pretty! I need to think about it as I'm not sure if it would work with my skin tone plus it kinda gives me Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil vibes 😎.

Oh yes I can see that @niki172 ! WA is quite intense isn't it. I didn’t get that one, only the rose. I would think the Soleil is even more intense than Chanel from what I’ve seen of it. You’re probably covered then even tho WA is a cream vs the powder. 🤗🥰

@Sunnysmom   I could wear this one.  The top and bottom shades look like they are glowing!  So pretty! Thanks for the tag.

I bet it would really suit you @Ispend2much6, it’s so pretty! 

An update on my experience using the Lumieres et Vibrations quad. I was able to apply the shades in a pigmented manner when I changed the brushes I was using. A more dense brush made from dyed goat or blue squirrel hair gave more pigmented results for me versus the sheer result I reported earlier when I was using mostly undyed goat hair brushes.

Pigmented application: Sonia G Classic Crease, Sonia G Worker One, Wayne Goss 06

Sheer application: Sonia G Crease Pro, rephr 1, Wayne Goss 18 and 19, Smith 253

Les 4 Ombres 382 Lumieres et VibrationsLes 4 Ombres 382 Lumieres et VibrationsPXL_20210502_181704617.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

@TraceyEB  This is beautiful on you! Thanks for the update and very helpful comment on the brushes.

@Winthrop44, thank you for the lovely comment. You can get a really different look depending on the brushes used with this palette.

6,167 Replies
testing