Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Spotted by @Winthrop44, here are the shades of the forthcoming lipstick collection. The poster mentions the Velvet formula. Anyone hearing an ETA? 

1000013538.png

I’ve been told March as well @TraceyEB . 

One page I saw said March 1.

@TraceyEB  Thank you! 😀

The Spring Collection has launched on Chanel's website in the US and Canada.

1000013493.png

1000013494.png

Hey, all!  Have you seen all the new perfumes on the Chanel site?  There's also a discovery set.  So, do you want to spend $500 for one 6.8 oz bottle or $500 for 19, 0.12 oz bottles. 😄

I took the quiz and it matched me to Bel Respiro.  The description  sounds very nice.  After reading the others, I'm also interested in Bois des Iles.  At $325 for 2.5 oz, neither will be mine.  But I can dream!

@Titian06, these expensive perfumes are less expensive on Selfridges website. The Bel Respiro 500 ml/6.8 fl oz, for example, is $385 vs $500 on Chanel's US site.

The discovery set was $350 last year 😭😭 $490 is nuts

Below are Eka's swatches of the highlighter and blush duo. Update: She found the highlighter disappointing, saying it has a pronounced blue iridescent shade and looks like scattered blue glitter particles on her face. She liked the Rivage palette and noted that when she applied the white glittery shade with a finger, there was no fallout. Her post is below.

1000013244.png

1000013246.png

1000013261.png

1000013243.png

It really looks that way from her swatches @TraceyEB . That’s something I do not need on my little smile lines! 🤣 I’m feeling better about resisting most of this collection I think! The blue liner is so cute but also prob not a must. Obv I need one of the new lips tho! What are you thinking about? 

@Sunnysmom, that shade of highlighter doesn't look great on me, so it was already a pass. I'd like to see a look or two with the orange eyeshadow palette as I don't have vibrant orange eyeshadow shades... Then again, I wouldn't miss the collection if I passed on it all. For the lipsticks, I'm thinking about Fuscia Vibrant and Violet, and will take a look at Rouge Sienne and Rose de Bois Bruni. What lipstick shades do you have your eye on?

Same @TraceyEB . I would love the blush if it isn’t too too warm in the coral side. Not sure til I see it. It’s not available for us mere mortals until the 15th I was told! 🤣 I like Fuchsia and Sienne I think. I hear it may be the Velvet formula but I would love it to be the 31 formula so much more! The lips come to the US in March. @Winthrop44 

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the intel!

@TraceyEB Not Fit to Print Beauty has a video on the collection today where she tries on both palettes and the coral is surprisingly wearable, at least on her. Do you know if those lipsticks are coming out at the same time as the spring collection? So far no one I’ve seen who has gotten the spring collection has one or has even mentioned them, so I’m wondering if they may be a later capsule collection. Either that or they’re just the last thing to arrive so boutiques don’t have them yet.

ETA: Maybe Sara ElBaff briefly mentions the new lipsticks in her video? I can’t tell. She did a nice job with the blue palette on her eyes though.

@Winthrop44, thanks for pointing me to those videos; I also watched Jackeline's video and she created the prettiest eye looks using both quads. You're right that Coral Treasure is more wearable than expected. I love layering the blush shades Mauve Glace with Corail Givre from the Winter Glow Collection and this eyeshadow palette does the same for the eyes. It's on the buy list! I haven't heard when the lipsticks will be released...

Q regarding the 31 le rouge lipsticks. I regret not getting the set I saw at launch. The one in the box with a case and two refills and a holder...anyone know if this is still available? Was it a limited thing?

Yes @ChristalM it was still in boutiques if you can get your paws on it. I’ll ask my SA pals for some intel. 🤗

Edit- yes it is! If you want info from mine just give me a holler but I think you have folks too?! 🌸

@SunnysmomOh thanks!

More Spring 2024 releases: 8 LE lipstick shades with a matte velvet texture housed in a white tube with black detail.

1000013229.png

1000013227.png

1000013230.png

Oh, I did not need to know about these. Violet and Rose Frais are both pretty.

@CheyenneO, very pretty shades! I've got my eye on Violet, too!

6,180 Replies
testing