Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I think I will try to be good and only get 1 of each thing @Sunnysmom 🤣😂

There you go @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣🤣

@Sunnysmom, seeing posts on IG that the collection is in boutiques and here you have on thee ground intel. Look forward to seeing your swatches. Are they getting the cream blush in?

Very exciting @TraceyEB ! When will you get yours?! I believe so yes. I will get every detail out of her I can! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, I know you will! 😘 I will get mine on January 2. Lots of time to decide on a few extras beyond the eyeshadow palette and Mauve Glace blush.

Everything looks beautiful but I have to laugh at the way the blushes and nails sound like typical Chanel names while the RC Baumes and the primers sound very un-Chanel. The existing RC Baumes have un-Chanel names too. What’s up with that? 😂

YES @Winthrop44 ! Me too!! I re-read it and went waah?! 🤣

💯! Don't naming conventions have to meet minimum sophistication standards at Chanel?

@Sunnysmom - Looking forward to you swatching the eye palette and the blush on the right. 😁

You got it @Titian06 ! 😘 I’m excited to see these soon too! 

@Sunnysmom Oh my goodness! Thanks so much!

So pretty and fresh @ChristalM ! What you thinking? I spy a blush and Glow Primer I want to try! 🌸

@Sunnysmom The eye palette and the light pink blush for sure. Maybe the darkest baume...maybe...

Canadian Chanel friends, I have a New Year's gift for you! Shoppers Beauty Boutique will be receiving the Les Beiges Winter Glow Collection on January 2, 2024! 🎊🎉 I asked if there might be a second collection launching in January and was told that the merchandise calendar was only showing the Les Beige Winter Glow.

US Chanel friends, please reach out for your SAs for timing and let us know!

Oooh you guys are so lucky @TraceyEB @ChristalM ! I’m waiting on info as we speak! Love these upcoming collections! 🌸

@Sunnysmom, so thankful to still be home for the holidays when this launches. Talk about starting the year off right! Eager to hear what your SA says!

@TraceyEB Oh nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't  have enough optimum points saved again after bonus redemption! LOL Thanks though I will def look. I really want that eye palette and maybe other things....

@ChristalM, what better way to start building back that points total than with the Les Beiges Winter Glow collection! I pre-ordered the eyeshadow palette and the red powder blush. Now contemplating the rest of the collection.

@TraceyEB For sure I am picking up the eye palette and a blush...debating on a baume...hummm

Another upcoming quad and swatches of it and the previous

IMG_9999.png

IMG_0001.png

IMG_0002.png

IMG_9988.png

6,197 Replies
testing