Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

These look so pretty on you @ChristalM ! A bunch of us had same log-in issues! Seems like it’s resolved! Yay! 

@Sunnysmom Sadly not entirely. I couldn't get in yesterday at all no matter how many "tricks" I used 😞

Ironic @ChristalM @Winthrop44 . As soon as I wrote this I couldn’t get in for some time either.  It’s been very tricky already today too. 🥹

I still can't log in normally to Community. I'm getting in through an incognito window.

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom No improvement for me getting on here either. 😢

@Winthrop44 @TraceyEB oddly I can get in now

@ChristalM All 3 look beautiful against your skin! Which are they? Is the bright one 3?

@Winthrop44 yes sorry I thought I had it tagged in the photo. It is 3, 5 and 6.

@ChristalM Thanks! All three look really pretty! I was worried 3 might be too vibrant for me but it looks very wearable there. 👍

I agree @ChristalM . These are so fun. I need couple more colors 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 yup I think  0:00 is next!

Available on Chanel US, Rouge Allure Velvet Nuit Blanche Luminous Matte Lip Colour in shades named after the overnight hours. Available in individual lipsticks or a 2 lipstick coffret containing shades 0:00 and 6:00. Also seeing a coffret of 4 lipsticks containing shades 0:00, 1:00, 2:00 and 6:00 on Chanel UK.

1000013887.png

1000013882.png

1000013885.png

1000013886.png

1000013884.png

@TraceyEB ,

Thanks for explaining the naming of the shades!  For those of us who arrived late on the scene!

@TraceyEB Thanks for the heads up. I’m thinking about 7, 2 and 6. Do you know if these will be coming to dept stores too, or will they be Chanel exclusives?

@Winthrop44, beautiful picks! Shade 6:00 is popular. I don't know how wide this release will be. I might be at a Chanel boutique or counter this weekend, so will inquire.

Update: Seeing this release at Harrods and Selfridges, so a good sign that they could be released to department stores in US/Canada.

Thanks @TraceyEB !

Thx you for posting @TraceyEB. I ordered no4 and no6. Are you getting anything @itsfi @Sunnysmom 

@blackkitty2014 Will love to hear how you like 4. I don’t think I could pull it off full on but maybe sheer, like tapped on. I’m undecided between 4 and 6 now for doing that.

My no4 and 6 should come today. I will swatch both and slap on no4 for you to see.  I also order no7 but it probably won’t come til end of week @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom . Hopefully no4 is not too brown 😘

Slap away @blackkitty2014 ! 😆🥰 I’m sure they’ll all be lovely on you! 

Me too @Winthrop44 @blackkitty2014 . 4 (and even 6) seems a bit of a mystery to me as well because it looks warmer in some pics and a little bit more of an almost winey browny red in others. I like the swatches that are very lightly blurred to see how soft they can all look. Love to see/hear everyone’s thoughts on it. 

6,220 Replies
testing