Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

😭😭😭 so sad!!! It had to look so beautiful! Thank you for letting me know @TraceyEB 😢

i’m only going to be purchasing the new mascara for this collection. hope there will be a brown mascara, but i’ll choose red too! 

@prinsesstarta, I wanted to let you know that the mascara that I thought from the photo was red, is actually black (10-Noir); the wand is red. I'm disappointed.

me too, but i heard it was a black mascara with a hint of red that can only be seen in the light???? it was in a japanese blog post. apparently the red color is in within the black mixing of this color if that makes sense.

@prinsesstarta, wouldn't that be lovely if it were the case. Certainly a contemporary twist on a black mascara! Fingers crossed!

Ooh and I love the looks of these nail colours esp 939 @TraceyEB ! 

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom  here are some more swatches

i read elsewhere that this collection was described as a nude collection between the lips and nails and so I think it all probably has a bit of a brown undertone.

FF254608-BB13-44BC-BBFE-8714119E8783.png

Those are definitely my colors! I love them all! Thank you for sharing @Mochapj!

@Mochapj, that's a lovely shade range!

@Mochapj those are such nice everyday shades.

@Mochapj Yep, both nails and lips are supposed to coordinate with skin depth and undertone (golden vs rosy). I do get the brown, I just wasn’t expecting quite that brown, I guess. They look better in these swatches though. Thanks for sharing.

Well that makes total sense then @Mochapj , thank you! 😘

Capture.JPG

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom  Boring (both you and I know I’m lying 🤣😂)  I gonna be in trouble 😍 I see at least 3-4 I like. Oh no! Thx for posting 🌹

lol @blackkitty2014, I keep telling myself "just one. Just get one." 😂 

@Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom 

All I can say is good luck to both of us @itsfi 😘

"Just one" @blackkitty2014! Just the one. 😉

If it somehow happens that a couple extra show up at the house during the unboxing, well, I just don't know what's going on in that shipping department. 😂🤣😂 Now I just need to be able to say that with a straight face if asked why there's so many lipsticks. 

I know right @itsfi . Darn those shipping ppl. Since they already made the mistake we just decide to keep the lipsticks 😂🤣

Yup you guys are in BIG trouble @blackkitty2014 @itsfi , BIG. 🤣 I’m so happy to be saying I’m the one who can say lookie here I’m only getting the ONE ! Woohoo! My shipping dept will probably be accurate this time. This time. Ha! These are very pretty!

@blackkitty2014  198 and 211 look like good reds for me...hope Ulta will carry them.

@Ispend2much6 I’m eyeing those 2 too. I might pick up 194 and 196 too if they are comfortable 😘

6,222 Replies
testing