Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Yippee @niki172 ! Enjoy it when it arrives!! 🤗😘

@Sunnysmom hopefully it does! My SA got our wires crossed and she isn't sure that I want it so hopefully it's in my order that gets shipped tomorrow (they are having an event). I missed her this evening so I left a message and hopefully it gets to her. I have an extremely full day tomorrow with a family member having a procedure (nothing super major) so I'm not sure when I'll get time to talk on the phone. Trying to send her psychic vibes of "yes sell me that lippie I *need* it." 🤣🤣

Oh good @niki172 I think you definitely need this treat with all life is throwing at you these days! Always room for one more. That must be a new old motto for us all. 🙃🥰😂

@Sunnysmom Beautiful pictures and swatches! Enjoy everything. Chanel has put out such gorgeous, everyday wearable items this season. I ended up with Tweed 2 and 4 plus the two liners and am very happy with them.

Thank you @Winthrop44 ! Love that we share favorites! Enjoy yours as well! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, what absolutely stunning pictures and swatches! I purchased the same tweed quads and pick mine up on Thursday. Hoping the counter has Bois Noir, too. Cannot wait!

Aww thanks so much @TraceyEB ! They are made for pics aren’t they! I know you’ll love them on you, can’t wait to see your pretty face! 😘

@Sunnysmom  My Bois Noir is arriving Thursday.  It looks like it might be a cool-toned, milder alternative to black, which is what I was hoping for. 

Am I losing my mind or is this your second order of Bleu Carbone?  If so, you must really like it!  I had ordered it from Nordie's but it arrived broken, which is okay because oddly it was muddy on me.

Ha no @Ispend2much6 I just included it in this little collection pic. 😊 Just the one. Lol. Bois Noir is more of a khaki brownish shimmer so not really black leaning tho it’s deep ish if that makes sense?! Is warmer on me and very neutral with lots of shadows so I bet you’ll love it’s versatility. It’s just gorgeous and soft as you said. If you have Blackwood it’s more similar to that only also lighter and with a dot of shimmer. 

@Sunnysmom  It arrived today.  I am not a fan of this new formula.  Both this and Bleu Carbone arrived detached from the base, and BC was broken.  The application is spotty for me.  And dry.

Oh no @Ispend2much6 that’s really a shame. I’ve had some Nordstrom things arrive broken but not any Chanel. I tend to apply my liners over my shadow so I wonder if that’s why they are smoother on me maybe? I’m sorry you don’t care for them. 😕 Do you find the Bleu Carbone too grey? Have you tried VBB liners? They are so smooth and colors are wonderful. 

@SunnysmomThanks for the info.  I should check out VBB- I haven't yet!

They all look great, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy using them! 💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ! 🥰 Did you hold firm or try anything? Or maybe the new Gucci blush I think! 💞

@Sunnysmom - Other than the lipstick, I'm not planning to get anything else.  Although your swatch of the 4 palette has me teetering again. 😖  I don't plan to get the TF palette, but I'm still planning to buy one of the Gucci blushes.  Hopefully, I will do that in the near future, but I can be a bit of a procrastinator. 😄

I’m not doing the TF either @Titian06 . So many good new things ! I do love no 4, it’s a winner. (I’m sure I may say this a bunch about some new items but I think the Gucci blush may be my fav thing so far from fall’s releases!) 😱😂

Hi all! Does anyone know when Chanel US will release their 2022 holiday sets? I missed out last year on those $50 sets with the cute pouches and need to make sure I'm on it this year 

@KateGreen Chanel website says October 2022. 

Two new Stylo Yeux eyeliners showed up as part of the tweed collection - Cuivre Dore and Bois Noire. Swatches below from Sabrina at the BeautyLookBook. Chanel also highlighted Prune Intense and Espresso as Yeux Stylos that complement the tweed collection.

Screenshot_20220901-140853.png

I wish Bois Noir was permanent @TraceyEB ! It’s such a great shade similar to discontinued Blackwood! Grrr. Maybe they’ll make it so ! 💞

@Sunnysmom, it looks like it might be. I don't see LE listed on Chanel's site and Nordstrom has both shades listed with the regular Stylo Yeux with no LE notation. Fingers crossed it's in the regular line.

6,199 Replies
testing