Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

I stopped in a Chanel store yesterday because I really want one of those holiday sets with a tweed bag that people have been adding chains to and converting into purses. The SA gave me a preview and put me on a list for the release on the 18th! I'm hoping to get either a bronzer set or a nail polish set. I also checked the Nordstrom Chanel counter, and the Chanel makeup artist there didn't seem to know much about the holiday sets, but she also took my contact info.

I was told by a Chanel SA the other day that the sets are available now in Chanel boutiques @txcatx @TraceyEB 😊. Hope you can get yours asap if so txcatx, that sounds like a darling idea!  Looks like so many good ones , I’m loving the bronzer set with darling brush! 

@Sunnysmom this makes me want a Chanel SA at the boutique - the SA I work with is at a department store. Did anyone see the GWP some of the boutiques were giving out? It was a case to store your quad in for travel - I'm looking at taking a trip next year and I'd LOVE to have that case. 

@niki172 I’ve not seen that but it sounds so cute. Did you see a picture on Instagram or in a YouTube video?

@Winthrop44 the above ErinNicole YT video shows it - no luck finding one though....

@niki172 Oh I must have missed that the other day by jumping around in her video. Thanks. Good luck finding one.

Thanks @Winthrop44 she mentions (or maybe it was another video I watched) that Chanel didn't put the tabs on the side like last year so you can't hang a chain from it and make it a purse like everyone was doing (I guess they don't like people DIY'ing Chanel bags???). But a bunch of people were telling you how you can make your own tabs and still make a purse out of the bag if you want. This year's bag is supposed to be a lot nicer than last year's. I honestly just want it for travel and also it's really cute.

@niki172 Oh...do you mean the bags that the gift sets are coming in (the red/gold and white/gold), and not the little velvet ones that @Sunnysmom  mentions below? Those I saw in Erin's video. I also ordered today using links in HeyItsJackeline's Instagram if you haven't seen them already by now.

@Winthrop44 well I wanted both actually - I did get my hands on one of the pre sale sets but I've not been able to find one of those little zip up cases and I'd really like one for travel as I am (finally) taking a trip in almost 7-8+ years next year (can't remember exactly when we went to San Diego I know it was the 2010's I was thinking it was 2016 maybe 2015 I'm pretty sure - life happens and you get older and your brain turns to mush 😜 lol). Have you found someone with the little zip compact bag? I've called a couple of Nordies in my area with no luck. Oh well the main thing is I got my hands on one of the holiday bags and I'm excited about that.

@niki172 No, I haven't tried to look for one of the little ones, not that I'd mind getting my hands on one. I'm just lazy! lol

They can all be so helpful @txcatx , I hope yours is at your dept stores too! I think I did hear that some Nordstrom were also getting the little velvet zip case besides the boutiques if that’s what you mean? That’s the only one I’ve seen so far and it’s so cute with mirror etc? Would be good idea to protect the quads for sure! Also am happy  to give you info of my SA if you’d like it, just PM me! 💞

@Sunnysmom are you talking to me? Sorry for the confusion! 😅 - gotta love Covid brain ugh I can't wait until I get back to "normal function." Thanks for the info about Nordies handing out those velvet cases - that is what I'm talking about. I need to call my SA in the morning to see what they're going to get (even thought their GWP's is usually lacking and I doubt they have those cases). I'd love your SA at a boutique if you'd like to send me the info - I hope they ship as the West Coast is a 15+ hour drive!

@niki172 !! I’m the one with Covid brain if so!! 🤣 Forgive! Somehow I typed her instead! 🤦🏻‍♀️

good grief. Yes yes ask your SA about them  and I’ll get you the info now too! 😘😂 It’s late, I’m old! What can I say. 🤣 I’d love you to make the drive anyway , just sayin. lol. 🥰

@Sunnysmom thanks! I'm terrible with directions and would probably wind up in Canada 😜 - I'll have to fly in!

I’m sure your nose could sniff out the Chanel boutiques wherever they are @niki172 ! Mine seem to tho I can get lost elsewhere it seems! Bet @TraceyEB could guide us in Canada ! 💞

@Sunnysmom Yes, I think the stores are getting them in, but my store is not selling them until the official release date of the 18th! I got a text from a Chanel SA stating that she would hold the sets I wanted for me and send me a link to purchase on Tuesday. I think the bronzer will be way too dark for my skintone, so I'm getting the nail polish set and mascara set!

Oh good @txcatx , sometimes mine won’t release early and sometimes will. Lol. Love that they’ll hold them. Ooh the nail set and mascara both look cool! I worry about bronzer shade as well. I am putting a few on holiday gift list hoping they’ll still be around ! Prob won’t. (also, sorry about confusion above with Niki and tagging you. Didn’t catch it 😣. Late brain 😭) . 

827 came super fast. I have to try it out… 😂🤣D6CA6CE1-60A9-48BE-8A01-428D0BD2443D.jpeg0915F5A8-B8A4-45FA-83A6-98B8628A5E5C.jpeg

You’re such a beauty @blackkitty2014 and your new lip just magnifies it! 🥰

Thx you @Sunnysmom . You’re so sweet 🥰❤️🌹

@blackkitty2014 Oh beuatiful!

6,199 Replies
testing